Comics New @ Spiderfan!

Maybe I'll do Arana...should be short enough I can whip up. Anybody else havin' trouble loggin' into the server?

Yes, I just tried, and it won't let me on.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Maybe I'll do Arana...should be short enough I can whip up. Anybody else havin' trouble loggin' into the server?
Yep. I keep getting the 'page cannot be displayed' message. Looks like the server is down at the mo.

AGAIN. Yeesh. Thing goes down more than Bush's approval ratings. Gotta remember to fix Gravity, think I forgot the Ps at the end of th' paragraphs.

As promised, Arana is done. Just gotta wait fer the server to kick it up onto the page so I can add the image.

Think I mighta oversimplified the Spidey/Arana paragraph...hafta see about that.

Bump.
Ahhh, cool, I was wondering were this thread had wound up.

I have a request. I'm writing a bio for Aunt Anna (its not easy, considering the lack of info, trust me) and I need someone with a scanner and some issues with Anna in it. I'm thinking particularly of the issues where she confesses to having had an affair when she was younger, in Spectacular #240-260 area. Plus, does anyone have any current info on Anna? The Marvel Encyclopedia says she's in Florida.

I can scan you a pic of Aunt Anna from the Web of Death arc if that helps. It's one of her on the phone to Ock.

Doc Ock said:
I can scan you a pic of Aunt Anna from the Web of Death arc if that helps. It's one of her on the phone to Ock.

That would be fantastic. Thanks.

Demogoblin said:
That would be fantastic. Thanks.

AuntAnna.jpg

There ya go.

Ok, I'm going to post my bio of Klum tonight, but I need someone to scan some pics of him for me. Spiderfan scanned a pic of Anna Watson for me in my last bio, but I dont want to ask them to do that for me too often. Any help will be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"