new trailer 2/17/11

This reminds me of green lantern's trailer.

It isn't as good as the first one.

Far better that the others, in my opinion. I was quite uncertain about this and Captain America, and Cap's superbowl spot won me over. Thankfully, this did too, I'm now highly anticipating this :up:

Love the shots in Asgard.

Started a little too comical to me, but I like how it picked up. Hemsworth's voice is awesome. :D

i wasn't too jazzed for thor before, but this made it seem entertaining...now i'm more interested haha

Wasn't sure about the first trailer, but this one looks like a movie about Thor

Amazing stuff! I haven't seen anything yet from Thor I haven't liked.

Looks pretty good. Still don't have much of a feel for the scale of the action yet though.

I give up. I'm never going to find the mindspace to allow me to like this character. Everything on Asgard gets me pumped but that Earth stuff feels like the entire movie will come to a grinding halt in the middle.

Loved the scene when Thor wanted another coffee and threw the cup on the floor. Can't wait for this movie! *smashes coffee cup*

The facebook thing was cute but I KNOW it will become a bad joke after more viewings.

Other than that, E P I C! :awesome:

ANOTHER!(Smash cup!)

the whole asgard parts look promising....

but Ive missed the flying scenes one more time.

I dont understand why Marvel are keeping them on the shadows.... maybe for trailer 3?

Yikes, I was juiced. i worked on this movie and now...

...BOOM! My expectations just crashed. Ugh.

it wasnt a comedy.

Just a Marvel movie with comedy and action moments.

This doesnt even look like a Kenneth film... thats one of the reasons Im not liking these trailers at all.

they arent showing the serious side of the movie as Id like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"