Revenge of the Fallen New Trailer before Fast and Furious? Trailer Number Three?

Avengers-Report

Sidekick
Reaction score
My friend just texted me saying their was a new trailer before Fast and the Furious at his midnight premiere. He said it was different than the one that was before Friday the 13th.

I will try to get more information ASAP

I am just saying what he told me. He doesn't follow Transfomers like I do but he said it was different than the other one. Maybe it really is there that would be epic!

If true then GOOD!

If not..... *Goes back to looking at 'The Doctor'*

no word on micheal bay.com? its bizar

your friend is wrong...i saw fast and furious a couple days ago cuz a close friend of mine manages the theater...he also is a big transformers guy so im sure he would of mentioned something...plus the trailer that was on there was the same exact one as before.

your friend is wrong...i saw fast and furious a couple days ago cuz a close friend of mine manages the theater...he also is a big transformers guy so im sure he would of mentioned something...plus the trailer that was on there was the same exact one as before.

How could the trailer be the exact same one as before if it didn't show before the movie? That would mean it didn't exist and therefore could not be the same nor different.

I don't know if he was wrong. There have been times where studios put a remixed trailer out. But I heard nothing about a new one before talking to my friend that is higher up at the theater. And I got the same one as before. But there is a new one for Wolverine that has been out for a few weeks.

i just watched fast and the furious, and no new trailer, its the same old trailer #2

Bleh, I didn't even get the old trailer :csad:

i just watched fast and the furious, and no new trailer, its the same old trailer #2
That would be Trailer #1. People keep counting the superbowl tv spot as a trailer in its own right, but if you look you'll see it doesn't factor in the numbering system.

Trailer #2 is yet to come. :cwink:

i think the trailer come to middle of mai

Yep. It's just the one from a few months back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"