New Trailer this week!

Hot Damn!

Look very good to me...

CAH

It was already my most antipated movie of 2007, now even more so.:up:

This movie looks insane.

I don't know guys and gals. I just saw the trailer and it looks like everything was shot in front of a green screen. Did anyone else notice that?

Sweet Jesus that last shot was amazing. Well, the whole thing was amazing. I can't wait for this movie.

BobbyinNashvill said:
I don't know guys and gals. I just saw the trailer and it looks like everything was shot in front of a green screen. Did anyone else notice that?

That's kind of the idea. Kinda like Sin City. It's a stylized piece.

-Vaportrail

Dude , the last shot with the mountain of persians dead ! AWESOME

i dont want to sound like a n00b but ive never read the graphic novel and my history class didnt cover it. do the spartans get owned?

Secret_Riddle said:
i dont want to sound like a n00b but ive never read the graphic novel and my history class didnt cover it. do the spartans get owned?

I think the trailer , the part with the arrows flying , answers you , but in the end

was like

more 20.000 X 300

It was like another victory for the greeks

And these definitely take your doubt away mate

300-wallpaper-1-550

260483537_d80ce98c9f.jpg

That trailer kicked all kinda asrses.

I guess I'm one of the few that didn't like it much! Looks like an over-glossy music video. It's pretty, but maybe just a little too pretty for my tastes. I loved the comic as well, and I don't get the same feeling seeing it in action. Looks very CGI, and looks like it was definitely shot in a room, instead of outside.

I'll still see it anyway. It's a well done trailer with some great shots. And I like the color and lighting.

OMG!

My heart be still...

They are just teasing the sh_t out of us...

Can we skip the holidays and go right to March? :word:

I'm dy'in here! :heart:

Lady Leonidas :meow:

Damn! i like, especially that it's an R.

If they play all the slomo scenes from the movie in normal speed, it will barely reach 45 minutes... :-)

Secret_Riddle said:

Totally.

3 Dev Adam said:
If they play all the slomo scenes from the movie in normal speed, it will barely reach 45 minutes... :-)
i dont get what your saying.

"We're in for one wild night." :wow::up:

That kicked all sorts of ass. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"