• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

New Trailer this week!

Hot Damn!

Look very good to me...

CAH

It was already my most antipated movie of 2007, now even more so.:up:

This movie looks insane.

I don't know guys and gals. I just saw the trailer and it looks like everything was shot in front of a green screen. Did anyone else notice that?

Sweet Jesus that last shot was amazing. Well, the whole thing was amazing. I can't wait for this movie.

BobbyinNashvill said:
I don't know guys and gals. I just saw the trailer and it looks like everything was shot in front of a green screen. Did anyone else notice that?

That's kind of the idea. Kinda like Sin City. It's a stylized piece.

-Vaportrail

Dude , the last shot with the mountain of persians dead ! AWESOME

i dont want to sound like a n00b but ive never read the graphic novel and my history class didnt cover it. do the spartans get owned?

Secret_Riddle said:
i dont want to sound like a n00b but ive never read the graphic novel and my history class didnt cover it. do the spartans get owned?

I think the trailer , the part with the arrows flying , answers you , but in the end

was like

more 20.000 X 300

It was like another victory for the greeks

And these definitely take your doubt away mate

300-wallpaper-1-550

260483537_d80ce98c9f.jpg

That trailer kicked all kinda asrses.

I guess I'm one of the few that didn't like it much! Looks like an over-glossy music video. It's pretty, but maybe just a little too pretty for my tastes. I loved the comic as well, and I don't get the same feeling seeing it in action. Looks very CGI, and looks like it was definitely shot in a room, instead of outside.

I'll still see it anyway. It's a well done trailer with some great shots. And I like the color and lighting.

OMG!

My heart be still...

They are just teasing the sh_t out of us...

Can we skip the holidays and go right to March? :word:

I'm dy'in here! :heart:

Lady Leonidas :meow:

Damn! i like, especially that it's an R.

If they play all the slomo scenes from the movie in normal speed, it will barely reach 45 minutes... :-)

Secret_Riddle said:

Totally.

3 Dev Adam said:
If they play all the slomo scenes from the movie in normal speed, it will barely reach 45 minutes... :-)
i dont get what your saying.

"We're in for one wild night." :wow::up:

That kicked all sorts of ass. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back