The TMNT Movie Trailer Threads Merged

thealiasman2000 said:
Yes they are.

Problem is, fanboys take them TOO seriously.

They want the Turtles to behave like Arnold SChwarzenegger, when they are just supposed to be a funny, campy cartoon.

However, I have to praise the new cartoon for giving them more edge and depth while still retaining their humorous charm.

And yes, Mikey is my favorite turtle too.

mmm...the cartoon was campy, but the original source wasn't. The Eastman/Laird concept was dark and brutal...but a satire of late 70's, early 80's comic books.

bluejake01 said:
It should...they were created as a satire, so laughter is quite appropriate.

Then I shall laugh. Laughter made all the more sweet with the satisfaction that it is well founded.

grey_jeanie said:
Then I shall laugh. Laughter made all the more sweet with the satisfaction that it is well founded.

Of course...the concept of human DNA somehow "mutating" so drastically that the resulting creature grown from such DNA would have special, physically impossible, powers makes me laugh.

bluejake01 said:
Of course...the concept of human DNA somehow "mutating" so drastically that the resulting creature grown from such DNA would have special, physically impossible, powers makes me laugh.

Tell me, is laughter without satisfaction so sweet?

bluejake01 said:
er, i'm not sure if this is the concept of turtles...

besides, what you have just described is basically the fundamentals of the x-men and all mutants in the marvel universe...

as for the trailer, i liked the movement across the rooftops, it was solid and the flow was somewhat what i would come to expect of highly trained assassins.

I couldn't help thinking these individuals would wipe the floor with any movie adaptation of heroes. training wise only second to daredevil but the sheer number of them plus their extra strength would make it impossible for him to take a victory.

I wonder why they didn't give michaelangelo anytime to shine but i guess they are still sensitive with the nunchucks being on display and all that jazz...

ps, i hope he still has nunchucks in the film....

November Rain said:
er, i'm not sure if this is the concept of turtles...

besides, what you have just described is basically the fundamentals of the x-men and all mutants in the marvel universe...

Bingo...I was making an aside about X-Men, since the person I was addressing seems to like them.

Mentok said:
Yeh, how did you ever get banned Wesyeed?

Just got caught in some mess between some other posters, so I decided to jokingly mock someone's poor spelling to lighten things up and the mods got trigger happy. The reason for the bannings in my sig.

C-$ said:
It was okay. But I don't see the whole point of making a new TNMT movie.

Allo9w me to let you in on the big secret. Hollywood are retro ****es.

First bit reminds me of Sin City

Black Panther said:
F***ing awesome!! :up:

A little late, but thanks for the link Batman. That was sweet. I have to ask, who's your favorite turtle?

Leonardo. Out of all the other turtles, he makes quick decisions about certain situations, shows a sense of courage, leadership, honor, and is a master of the Bushido code. Not to mention follows Splinter, in taking the art of Ninjitsu as one of his main priorities. I also enjoy the fact that he's often shown to be a basic samurai. Also taking it upon himself to keep the turtles, his brothers, in line.

R.I.P, Mako.

Harvey Dent Jr. said:
Does anyone have the trailer for download?

If you install Quicktime Pro, you'll be able to save any Quicktime trailers to your computer.

If you use Quicktime Alternative, you can download the HD files and watch all *.mov in full screen. Plus the fact that it's free also helps:)

Colt said:
If you use Quicktime Alternative, you can download the HD files and watch all *.mov in full screen. Plus the fact that it's free also helps:)

So's Pro if you know how to get it. :o

But Quicktime Alternative is great. So's Realplayer Alternative. For some reason some websites still insist on using Real, so Realplayer Alternative is a great way of avoiding installing their crappy player on your computer. :up:

is therE A LINK SO I CAN DOWNLOAD IT ON MY COMPUTER IN .AVI OR QUICKTIME? THNAKS

F**kin amazing trailer :up:

Loved it. This movie is gonna OWN :D

The trailer was really awesome, i've always been a TMNT fan and seeing the detail used for the animation was awesome. I can't wait to see the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"