New Trailer this week!

too bad the ****s bein gay and dont wanna load for me

Good lord I must see this movie. One of the rawest trailers Ive ever seen.:wow:

Sweet, sweet Lord... If it wasn´t for Spidey 3, this would be hands down my most anticipated movie of the year...

ultimatefan said:
Sweet, sweet Lord... If it wasn´t for Spidey 3, this would be hands down my most anticipated movie of the year...

Man, this IS my most anticipated movie of the year. F**k Spider-Man. :o :woot:

Agreed... Until I see more of SM3 THIS is my movie of 2007.

Christ on a bike... I had to watch that four times before I could go to work.

Amazing. Simply amazing. I am floored by the stylistic awesomeness that will be this movie. :D And on TOP of everything else about the movie, all I have to say is that was some delicious looking manflesh. :up:

*goes and listens to trailer music on iPod while prepping for a meeting :p

Can anyone tell me , without givin away too much about this thing ?

normal_30027.jpg

It certainly looks like a bad guy , meanin at some point the Spartan will fight this thing , so is it on the Book ? What the hell is this ?

I don't know if I should pick up the graphic novel, I'm sure they'll included it with a collector's edtion DVD. Plus it would ruin the story but I would probably appreciate what they did with the film.

muscaremy said:
too bad the ****s bein gay and dont wanna load for me

You Tube

Kryšpín said:
New 300 pics from trailer.
WOW BIG IMPROVEMENT VISUALLY :word: COMPARED TO THE PRE-SCREENING AND THE FIRST COUPLE OF TRAILERS .... IM GUNNA NUTT IN MY PANTS

That was purely astonishing!!! THIS WILL OWN!!!!! THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

slinger said:
I don't know if I should pick up the graphic novel, I'm sure they'll included it with a collector's edtion DVD. Plus it would ruin the story but I would probably appreciate what they did with the film.

Trust me, you wouldn't want to read it like that. The best way to read it is with the panaramic hardcover. :up:

MaskedManJRK said:
Trust me, you wouldn't want to read it like that. The best way to read it is with the panaramic hardcover. :up:

Okay.

Can't wait for this and then The Watchmen.

Really really really awesome!!! The new trailer didnt show all that much new stuff but dam this could easily become the best film of '07.
Most Anticipated films of 2007 are now:
1.) Transformers
2.) Spider-Man 3
3.) Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
4.) Ghost Rider
5.) 300
6.) TMNT
7.) The Bourne Ultimatum
8.) AVP: Survival of the Fittest

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster (i think ;))
Well I dont know if this has been posted yet, but it seems there are another version of the trailer, feels a little bit longer and has a little more blood scenes.
http://webtv.tv2.no/webtv/main.do?treeId=3700002&sortBy=1&progId=84239
The site is in norwegian but I think you could click some links to find this version.
I hope it will fill your enthusiasm a bit more :)
It sure did mine!

Edit- Hopefully it will start playing, had some problems with firefox and mediaplayer, but with IE it starts with a flash player and works nice

Um, that's the same trailer, nothing new.

um, look closer at the cutting scenes, I could be dreaming but it is showing the blood, which is not shown in the previous... once again look closer

Same exact thing, no noticable difference. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"