Superman Returns New Trailer with X-MEn 3

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
you were waiting for the opertune moment...

MM read my script..i'm on to a winner showy.

:D

He finally downloaded Abi-Word. Send it to me when you're done, I can help you with some edits if you're interested.

Great news, can't wait to see it.

I'll be seeing X3 opening day, so if it's not released on-line, I'll see it then.

Aiden said:
New Trailer with X-MEn 3
Superman Returns

Looks like I'm in for some good trailers when I go see X3

SWEET, I'm looking forward to X3 . :up: :up:

I am glad there is going to be a 2nd trailer. I am assuming we will see alot of what we have seen from the trailer, tv spot, and teaser, mixed with some new footage.

I wish it were the month of June now :) - cant wait to see this movie!

Awesome that its playing with x3. It will give the audience something to look forward to if theyre unhappy with certain X characters being aXed.

Kane said:
Awesome that its playing with x3. It will give the audience something to look forward to if theyre unhappy with certain X characters being aXed.

DEHIHEHO!

what_registering_feels_like.jpg

A good move for WB.
NO ONE in the theatre I was at was excited when they saw the last trailer. a few 95 year old women laughed at the "it's a bird.." joke at the end.
For gods sake, it's supposed to be a huge movie, the entire theatre should be applauding as they were for ID4, Godzilla, matrix, phantom Menace trailers.
not that all those movies ended up any good but the trailers made a big bang.

so let me see if i get this right. they didnt realese nothgin fro mSR from november until may. but now they will realese 2 trailer in may?

that is dumb.

No, it's called smart marketing.

i thought tha tthe reason they didnt show was because they wanted it to play save. but now i am getting the feeling that they will show everything from this movie in the trailers.

and if we would get a worldwide realese then i wouldnt watch the second traielr. but since i will have to wait until end july to see the mvoie i will have to see this traielr. yes i am weak and i will spoil the movie.
i have waited years and years for this movie. and now i will spoiil this movie.

why? why??????????????????????????????

Who in God's name applauds at trailers? :confused:

If you done that here, they'd tell you to sling your hook.

I think it's good news and some good marketing that they are releasing a 2nd trailer. I thought after such a long wait that one trailer wasn't enough.

That´s a great move, to show the trailer along with a soon-to-be big summer blockbuster with an audience full of comic book fans - while it´s probable there´re gonna be some annoying "Marvel rules, DC sucks" fanboys there to boo it, too...

I just read this on the front-page. Awesomes news!!:up:

ultimatefan said:
That´s a great move, to show the trailer along with a soon-to-be big summer blockbuster with an audience full of comic book fans - while it´s probable there´re gonna be some annoying "Marvel rules, DC sucks" fanboys there to boo it, too...

Agreed, showing the trailer with X3 is a good move.

ultimatefan said:
while it´s probable there´re gonna be some annoying "Marvel rules, DC sucks" fanboys there to boo it, too...

Marvel fanboys before the new Superman Trailer

angry_baby_head.JPG

Marvel fanboys after the new Superman Trailer

86129085_f96c8c2ce8_m.jpg

Marvel fanboys after XMEN-The Last Stand

crying_baby.jpg

;)

I'm joking :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"