New Web Attacks?

CrypticOne

Poetic Violence
Reaction score
We know that Spider-Man can do alot of cool things with his web. I liked the Web-balls that he shot at the baddies in SM2, in that car chase. What do you guys want to see Spidey do with his web in SM3? I'm expecting alot of cool stuff, as he's going to be dealing with Sandman.

As the symbiote:

-Tie a web around the bad guy's neck and strangle him, or try to hang him on a lightpole, but than realize what he's done and than cuts him down.

-Or cover a guy with so much webbing that he practically almost suffocates the guy.

As Spider-Man:

-I know it'd be cheesy but I want to see the Web-Parachute.

-I also want to see Spidey make a Web-Wall incase Sandman is throwing cars or things at him.

I wouldn't mind seeing Spider-Man do a shield^

-web zipping,seems like a fast way to escape from Sandman attacks.

-web impact,where he shoots a ball of web,and when the ball hits someone,that person is in a cacoon of webbing.

-web drag,where he shoots a web at a moving car,and the other end at the enemy.

-web mace,where he webs something to the end of his webbing like a car then swings the thing around like a mace.

I would like to see impact webbing like in Spidey 2 game, not for damaging but for trapping enemies...

GoldGoblin said:
-web zipping,seems like a fast way to escape from Sandman attacks.

-web impact,where he shoots a ball of web,and when the ball hits someone,that person is in a cacoon of webbing.

-web drag,where he shoots a web at a moving car,and the other end at the enemy.

-web mace,where he webs something to the end of his webbing like a car then swings the thing around like a mace.

These ideas would be very cool to see on the silver screen.

I'd like to see one of spidey's more goofier web creations (parachute, backpack, etc). But his Impact Webbing was used in SM2 when he chased the badguys who made him late for MJs play. But I was thrilled when Spidey used a web to slightly anchor himself to the train in the Subway sequence and would love to see more innovative ways to use his webbing.

A web machine-gun and helicopter would be cool. ;)

if Spider-Man 3 doesn't have a web car...it's totally gonna bomb at the box office :o

some o his attacks are just ******ed.....and dont resemble a spider in any way

oooo.... maybe when the symbiote is warping spidey further a web cucoon.

Web zip and web fists are what I want most.

web zip would be cool

Stan was pretty impressed with the web going around the corner in MTV's Spidey.
That would be a cool effect/manipulation.

Really.... I just wanna see him web his clothes to a wall sometime. :o

....And shoot a web to yank Harry off his glider, at least once. ;)

pretty much everyone's ideas sound cool. I would like to see him web his clothes some where just once at least. Instead of stripping in an alley.

web gloves, web dome, and, i know its kinda cheesy but, THE WEB LASSO/RODEO!!!

I want to see him web tie baddies to a light pole and punch them...causing them to swing.

Maybe shoot a web across an alley and it clotheslines Harry of his glider.

And maybe a web shield.

oh and he should shoot a web to stick to harry's glider and hang on while the glider is goin friggin fast

SPider-T0rch said:
oh and he should shoot a web to stick to harry's glider and hang on while the glider is goin friggin fast

:up: Yes!

Web Roller skates or Web Lightsaber ooooh maybe a WebSpace ship so he can fly into outerspace and fight off anyother sybiot suits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"