New Web Attacks?

spidermanhero12 said:
it would be great i they used the web sheild.

yeah that would be cool.

i was also thinking a clothesline type of move like he waits around a corner waiting for some running robbers to approach and clotheslines them all with a rope of webbing

also maybe like a ball and chain type of thing. maybe he can web something round and heavy and swing it around like a ball and chain thing.

I think the dumbest possible idea would be the lasso. I mean common. The point of the lasso is to catch something, spidey doesnt need to make a damn knot around the baddie to get a grip on them. He could hit them straight up and catch them. I like the web yank move alot

Asteroid-Man said:
I think the dumbest possible idea would be the lasso. I mean common. The point of the lasso is to catch something, spidey doesnt need to make a damn knot around the baddie to get a grip on them. He could hit them straight up and catch them. I like the web yank move alot
the web yank would be great.

I'd like to see Spidey make those webby wing thingies on his costume. :woot:

Wall Crawler said:
Man, if someone came up to me on the street and started spraying me with silly string while wearing a ridiculous Spider-Man costume I would seriously beat them to death with their own shoes.

I want to see Spidey swinging someone around at the end of a web-line.

I think number 2 got it right with the ways he was using his webs on the train and chasing the car -- we're all avid watchers, I don't think i need go into detail, anything eles in my oppinion would just be too tacky -- well there is one thing, I would like to see maybe not a web backpack, but at least sticking his clothes on a wall or going back for said clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"