New Web Attacks?

I'd like to see the web-rodeo move. that were pretty badass in the SM2 game. Swing some baddie around and toss em. Or lets see Spidey do one of those super pile drivers, maybe on Harry haha

That thing he did in the 70's cartoon when he was in the everglades where he made one of those big fan boats that they use to get around the everglades. The whole boat was made of webbing, and the motor that he made out of webbing actually turned over and the fan made of webbing actually spun. Yeah, I want to see that.

I am just kidding. If Raimi does that he should burn in hell.

I don't wany corny web tricks. no armpit webbin either.

no backpack
no peruchute
no web balls
no web fists

I like the web-rodeo BX! It would be hilarious to see him swinging a bad guy around. I actually want to see him set up a trap of webbing as well...in an alley or something. Have Harry fly into it and get trapped.

As for new tricks...I agree with no parachutes or backpacks or armpit webbing.

I'd like to see him use more "full webs" ala the 70's live action series with nicholas hammond...I like the bit when he's falling inbetween two buildings and fires a web like a safety net.

Things I wanna see:

WEB HAMMOCK
WEB STINGERS

but more than that I DEMAND-

spidey to hang off a helicopter
to actually CRAWL UP A BIG FAMOUS BUILDING for christ sakes
*especially with people looking out of the glass from inside*
and to do a mental skydive of a skyscraper

and the parachute could be cool, but only if theres a good reason for it's use. and I want my spidey signal torch dammit.

jimmylace said:
but more than that I DEMAND-

spidey to hang off a helicopter
to actually CRAWL UP A BIG FAMOUS BUILDING for christ sakes
*especially with people looking out of the glass from inside*
and to do a mental skydive of a skyscraper

I actually wrote a mini-script for the Spidey sequel on these boards back before Spider-Man 1 (my old login was Spydee) was released that included all of the stuff you posted above. We're on the same page - I would LOVE to see all of those items, too.

No Web hang glider/parachute ever. Spider-Man would only need to use that if he were in the middle of no-where with no tall building or structures...how would he get that high in the first place to use it? Secondly, it would be boring to watch him floating down with the web parachute.

besides a web parechute isn't even possiblerr anyways. the air would go right through it, rather than push it upwards.

They really need to incorporate the web parachute somehow... doens't have to have a long scene of resemble EXACTLY like a parachute, but something that gives us the idea.

terry78 said:
A web condom for when he and MJ finally consummate their relationship. You know that stuff is stronger than anything Trojan can create.
LMFAO! BWAHAHAHAHA!

pika122689 said:
They really need to incorporate the web parachute somehow... doens't have to have a long scene of resemble EXACTLY like a parachute, but something that gives us the idea.
they are probably ganna experiment with the new web attacks.the parachute would probably work i think it would be great.it would bring out the amazing spiderman 1960s comic books even more.

Spider-Bite said:
It was nothing like the video game webballs.

what a giant basketball size ball of web, I would love for you to explain how that would be physically possible

I said I didn't want them to do it, therefore I don't need to justify how it would be possible. besides most of the stuff we see in these movies is impossible.

Khonshu said:
I actually wrote a mini-script for the Spidey sequel on these boards back before Spider-Man 1 (my old login was Spydee) was released that included all of the stuff you posted above. We're on the same page - I would LOVE to see all of those items, too.

cool!!!!....am sure theyre getting better at utlising his powers more....in the first one, we hardly see him use them cleverly-and theres this horrible slingshot scene towards the end that I hate...but SM2 was a bit of an improvement on that front-just not enough damn wall crawling or serious vertigo!

The web ******* again, which was already done in SM1 when he plastered the Green Goblin's mug at the parade.

i would like to see him web the feet of criminals to the ground so their stuck and he flies through them beating the crap out of them. something like what Nightcrawler did in X Men 2 in the beginning but no teleport of course.

it would be great if they used the web for when someone is falling and spiderman shoots a web and someone lands on it. like what happened in spiderman2 but diffrent. like if someone was falling off a building.

spidermanhero12 said:
it would be great if they used the web for when someone is falling and spiderman shoots a web and someone lands on it.

oh you mean kind of what happened in Spiderman 2 when Doc Ock was throwing people off the train and right before they fell Spidey saved them in a web net??

but enough sarcasm

how about some of the web abilities off the video games like the exploding web shield or the spike fists made from webbing...

HughJackFan420 said:
oh you mean kind of what happened in Spiderman 2 when Doc Ock was throwing people off the train and right before they fell Spidey saved them in a web net??

but enough sarcasm

how about some of the web abilities off the video games like the exploding web shield or the spike fists made from webbing...
it would be great i they used the web sheild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"