next guest superhero

thats bee goin on around since sheriff adams died. i hope so.

comicgenius2111 said:
would batman come as batman or just bruce wayne

They've said over and over that Batman is never coming.

Don't get mad Trip, but I think a cool idea would be to have Bruce come in for a show with a semi made costume, sort of give Clark the idea of having his own costume to differentiate Clark from his alter ego.

AllThingsComic said:
Don't get mad Trip, but I think a cool idea would be to have Bruce come in for a show with a semi made costume, sort of give Clark the idea of having his own costume to differentiate Clark from his alter ego.

I'm not mad and I actually agree with you that it would be cool, although I'm not sure he needs to actually be up to the point where he's wearing the costume already, but it's never going to happen.

Too bad.

I don't see the problem, personally. I mean they got two supes right now in different universes essentially.

So why not have some other version of Bruce inhabit the Smallville universe?

They can just leave Bale's Bruce alone so no stepping on the feature unit's toes...

It would be awesome if they could some how tie in Lionel to the death of the Waynes, not physically doing it himself, but maybe somehow wanting a merger between the companies and Thomas turned him down. Now Bruce(same age as Lex would be cool) is in town investigating and catching the eye of Lois by day, at night in his semi made costume, Clark catches him, something to that effect.

No no, I wouldn't like that one.

But how cool would a walk on cameo of Bale as an unnamed Bruce be.:O

Actually, it would give Clark and Bruce something in common, depending on your view of Lionel.

I so would not want Walker: Texas Ranger on the show.:mad: :down

He's too old for the part, he's a horrible actor, and McGuyver would kick his butt with a credit card, rubberband, paper clip, and scotch tape.:o

They've had numerous opportunities to bring in Martian Manhunter as a teacher or a cop. I wish they'd do it somehow.

dear lord baby jesus, i'd like to thank you for my two sons. Walker and Texas Ranger, we call him T.R. for short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"