Next X-men Trailer

Retroman said:
Shouldnt we be hearing something about the new trailer by now?:confused: MI3 is opening next week.
I frigging love your avatar! :eek:

I can't wait 9 days! I want to see it now!!!!

Hugh is on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Friday - do you think he'll show a clip from the movie - that should be a poll. :D

Thanks guys. Thought it was time for a change.:)

narrows101 said:
Hugh is on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Friday - do you think he'll show a clip from the movie - that should be a poll. :D
He must show a clip! Don't they prerecord these things? Maybe we'll find out before hand?

If he's showing a clip i hope it makes its way to the web.

narrows101 said:
Oh, ho, ho, I hope so. :up:

Retroman said:
He must show a clip! Don't they prerecord these things? Maybe we'll find out before hand?

If he's showing a clip i hope it makes its way to the web.
The show is recorded the same day at about 3:00 or 4:00 I think for airing that night. I agree - if he's there to promote the movie he has to show a clip. I'm going to make a new thread of this maybe Thursday just so everyone who can knows to watch it so no one misses it.

narrows101 said:
The show is recorded the same day at about 3:00 or 4:00 I think for airing that night. I agree - if he's there to promote the movie he has to show a clip. I'm going to make a new thread of this maybe Thursday just so everyone who can knows to watch it so no one misses it.
Good idea.:up:

The Leno site says X-Men TLS behind his name, so heres hoping.
http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/guests/

Like I said, he has nothing else to promote so he has to be there for X-3 (and to catch up with Jay since he hasn't been on in two years).

I wonder if he'll show the new trailer instead of a clip?

Why haven't we heard anything yet?? :(

Retroman said:
I wonder if he'll show the new trailer instead of a clip?
Doubt it - usually when someone is on a talk show to promote a movie they just show a clip. It's usually one that will want to make someone go see the movie and it's always with the guest in it.

JP said:
Why haven't we heard anything yet?? :(
Fox's code of silence.

narrows101 said:
Doubt it - usually when someone is on a talk show to promote a movie they just show a clip. It's usually one that will want to make someone go see the movie and it's always with the guest in it.
Oh, i see.I'll be happy with a clip too.:D

Is it just me or has Harry Knowles not said a damn thing since right before the last trailer. The full trailer was awesome, the TV spots were great, there's been lots of good news...yet no Harry? I just find it odd after the rampant bashing and personal attacks on his website about this film and the director that when something good comes out he avoids the topic like the plague and leaves it to his sidekicks to say what they want. Just a curious thought.

Retroman said:
Fox's code of silence.

Oh, i see.I'll be happy with a clip too.:D
Their code sucks major. :down

You're right AD. I've noticed that too, just didn't want to be the one who brings it up.:D Chud.com have also been quiet on the X3 front.

Maybe it's the backlash because of AICN's campaign against Ratner? I guess they rather post fake pictures from SM3.:o

^ Yeah well I e-mailed Harry and told him to be a man and swallow his pride and admit the full trailer looked at least very promising.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Their code sucks major. :down
62987pxgenr360x2402an.jpg

Advanced Dark said:
^ Yeah well I e-mailed Harry and told him to be a man and swallow his pride and admit the full trailer looked at least very promising.
I hope he does. Even Singer said he was impressed.

Advanced Dark said:
Is it just me or has Harry Knowles not said a damn thing since right before the last trailer. The full trailer was awesome, the TV spots were great, there's been lots of good news...yet no Harry? I just find it odd after the rampant bashing and personal attacks on his website about this film and the director that when something good comes out he avoids the topic like the plague and leaves it to his sidekicks to say what they want. Just a curious thought.
He just don't want to admit how awesome, inspiring, speechless trailer. That goes for the TV spots as well. Did I mention the trailer was awesome?

:)

He needs to step up and be a frigging man! :o

*gets a flashback of similar dialogue in Catwoman*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back