Next X-men Trailer

Which dialogue was that? :p

Okay. I just watched the teaser, trailer, and TV spots over and over again. This movieeeee is so gonna rock. I can not wait for May 26th.

You said it, bub. :D

The release date is creeping up on us, and yet it seems so far away. So many unanswered questions will be answered and more questions will pop out just how the X2 ending left so many questions.

I'm nervous.

JustABill said:
Okay. I just watched the teaser, trailer, and TV spots over and over again. This movieeeee is so gonna rock. I can not wait for May 26th.
Thats the spirit:D :up:

Yeah, this movie is quickly approaching (its hard to believe), but I bet these next five or so weeks will feel like they're crawling by for some people, me included.

Lol.

Yeah. I liked the movie. It's one of those corny popcorn flick movies I enjoy w/o it all being serious.

I need to see a new trailer. The other one is getting boring.

britrogue said:
I need to see a new trailer. The other one is getting boring.
Lol, agreed. I need myself something new, be it the trailer, or a new TV Spot or two.

Never satisfied. :p

Avalanche said:
Lol, agreed. I need myself something new, be it the trailer, or a new TV Spot or two.

Never satisfied. :p
I'm betting Hugh will show some kind of clip when he's on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Friday night - he's there to promote X3 so I would think he would bring something with him.

Ooooh....if he does I hope someone catches it and posts it!

narrows101 said:
I'm betting Hugh will show some kind of clip when he's on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Friday night - he's there to promote X3 so I would think he would bring something with him.

I have a feeling it'll be the Danger Room clip that was shown at that comic con, the one that ends with "I'm gone a little while and the whole world goes to hell...."

Just a feeling I have.........it's a fairly benign clip, not terribly spoilerish, but it shows some interesting action and humor.

Remember guys, the new trailer hits just in one week!....Or less!..

-TNC

I wonder if it's possible for it to hit the Internet as early as this Monday... :eek:

-TNC

I'm hyperventilating.

OMG.

:eek:

Would be nice the new trailer on monday, I expect not so much new footstage, but I think they'll show the phoenix efects, between other things.

I mean, I'm thinking it over...

MI:III will have midnight showings for Thursday night. The theaters will need to get the prints and reels for the movie within 48 hours of that..

My guess? We'll be getting the trailer by Tuesday morning...It's just a guess..

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
I wonder if it's possible for it to hit the Internet as early as this Monday... :eek:

-TNC

Dont do that to me man. :eek: I'm already anxious enough as it is.

TNC9852002 said:
I mean, I'm thinking it over...

MI:III will have midnight showings for Thursday night. The theaters will need to get the prints and reels for the movie within 48 hours of that..

My guess? We'll be getting the trailer by Tuesday morning...It's just a guess..

-TNC
We've been getting most of our updates on Mondays, so May 1st is looking pretty good for an online trailer :D

At least, I certainly hope so :cool:

I'm still concered at the fact that we've heard no updates on the MI3 trailer at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"