NFL - Game On

Kelce is a punk. Mahomes is a cry baby. Andy Reid & Kelce need to ride into the sunset, just not at the same time, Kelce might push him off his horse.

Worst NFL season ever.

Hopefully next season is actually good. Come on script writers, get it together.

According to what I've read on the internet, SF isn't losing anyone to free agency. Essentially their entire team will be intact.
So get ready for a heavy dose of them -- again -- next season :(

Last edited:
According to what I've read on the internet, SF isn't losing anyone important to free agency. Essentially their entire team will be intact.
So get ready for a heavy dose of them -- again -- next season :(

Nooooooooo. Please tell me the Chiefs at least suck next season lol.

They probably won't. They'll probably be in the Super Bowl next year, too.

The odds are against them next year for winning it. No team has won 3 straight.

I think(and hope) they'll be challenged more next year. The Jets will get back Rodgers. Bengals will have back Burrow. This of course everyone stays healthy.

Hopefully playoff teams like the Dolphins, Ravens and Texans will improve

Will be an interesting offseason.

The odds are against them next year for winning it. No team has won 3 straight.

I think(and hope) they'll be challenged more next year. The Jets will get back Rodgers. Bengals will have back Burrow. This of course everyone stays healthy.

Hopefully playoff teams like the Dolphins, Ravens and Texans will improve

Will be an interesting offseason.
Hopefully Rodgers will last longer than 3 plays next season. :hehe:

Also hoping the Browns can be in thay conversation as well :o

Congratulations to any Chiefs fans on here what a great game to watch when u don't have any rooting interest
The commercials were awful or is it just me

Kittle was non existent but that is because he just so good in blocking, fans of the 49ers what ya think about that ?

Last edited:
So, do you guys think the NFL is scripted/rigged? It seems It's talked about more than it ever has been recently (at least to my knowledge.) And if you don't think it is, what do you tell people that think it is?

(I know people that legitimately think it's all staged, so I like to have a good rebuttal lol. Or if you think it's rigged, explain why as well.)

I really enjoyed that last night. Maybe next season I’ll start watching from the playoffs.

So, do you guys think the NFL is scripted/rigged? It seems It's talked about more than it ever has been recently (at least to my knowledge.) And if you don't think it is, what do you tell people that think it is?

(I know people that legitimately think it's all staged, so I like to have a good rebuttal lol. Or if you think it's rigged, explain why as well.)
I don’t know the sport but it looks way too complicated to stage with so many players from opposing teams all needing to be in on it and to coordinate, and with every inch of the field on camera at tons of different angles.

How do you guarantee a certain kick will go over or a certain player will catch a ball they’re supposed to etc. Also some of these guys are already making a fortune to the point where a bunch more money right now might not outweigh the chance to win a/another Super Bowl and what that could also do to their career and post-career earning potential. Plus the downside risk is huge if found out.

People have said that since I was alive, and no lol

I don’t know the sport but it looks way too complicated to stage with so many players from opposing teams all needing to be in on it and to coordinate, and with every inch of the field on camera at tons of different angles.

How do you guarantee a certain kick will go over or a certain player will catch a ball they’re supposed to etc. Also some of these guys are already making a fortune to the point where a bunch more money right now might not outweigh the chance to win a/another Super Bowl and what that could also do to their career and post-career earning potential. Plus the downside risk is huge if found out.
Yeah, it's basically just the idiots out there that watch too much Conservative news and listen to Joe Rogan and Alex Jones that think the NFL is scripted.

No but its easy to hate who's on top so Maholmes getting it now
it's lonely at the top as they say

Andy Reid was the lovable loser for years but now that he's won a couple
people want to tear them down

if they were my division rivals I'll would crap all over them it's part of the sport

Well... not mad, mostly just sad. I have more hope than ever. I love Purdy and he'll only get better.

Jennings & Juice stepped up, same with Young. We had some rough play calling and some bad bounces...

Moody though, don't trust him at all. I never want him in a Niner jersey ever again.

Whatever.

Congrats on their Defensive Coordinator, he's the MVP last night.

Mahomes isn't what every talks about him, he's good. Not great. Our D was weak all season, and he didn't run on us.

Also, Kelce treated Andy so badly. Pushing him, really? Straight up child behavior.

Looked like an little *****, almost abuser behavior.

Can't believe how much HOLDING their O-Line is allowed.

Andy Reid was the lovable loser for years but now that he's won a couple
people want to tear them down

if they were my division rivals I'll would crap all over them it's part of the sport

I loathe both Kelce & Mahomes, but Andy Reid is the one Chief I can respect. I just wish he stayed with the Eagles lol.

I really enjoyed that last night. Maybe next season I’ll start watching from the playoffs.

Hey Iceman, you're British, as I seem to recall, and like me a big fan of the international soccer tournaments (eg. the World Cup, the Euro Cup etc). Yes the NFL playoffs generally tend to be pretty good, from about the divisional round (ie the second round) onwards. You can skip the
wildcard round, those games tend to be pretty lopsided. But from the 2nd round onwards, the NFL playoffs pretty consistently produces exciting games.

Last edited:

No.....not a chance. Everybody would have to be in on it. If someone really thinks another team is going to lie down in the SB, well......they're allowed to think that, but it's ridiculous. The NFL couldn't AFFORD to do that. They've got a money printing machine going and to tarnish that would be foolish beyond belief......literally beyond belief.

It’s interesting to see how fast a fan base reacts to a winning team. Four years ago The Kansas City Chiefs basically came on the map after years of Patriots dominating the NFL. Nowadays they are hated with bandwagons on board. I get that seeing the same team win all the time can get old really fast.

Hey Iceman, you're British, as I seem to recall, and like me a big fan of the international soccer tournaments (eg. the World Cup, the Euro Cup etc). Yes the NFL playoffs generally tend to be pretty good, from about the divisional round (ie the second round) onwards. You can skip the
wildcard round, those games tend to be pretty lopsided. But from the 2nd round onwards, the NFL playoffs pretty consistently produces exciting games.
Yes, I'm from the UK. Thanks for the info, sounds like a great place to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"