Nickelodeon looking to revive old shows?

tumblr_o8q1rhqTXe1rvsfh9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8q1rhqTXe1rvsfh9o3_1280.jpg

Hmmm not bad, I was expecting a lot worse considering how many times Nick or CN revive old shows with a flat art styles. This looks better than most, but I gotta see how they move.

I think it also hopes that this is a direct sequel to the show so making a big artistic change wouldn't have worked.

I like it. Ignoring a dog's real life lifespan to keep Porkchop alive and well. But go the Wonder Years realistic route with Doug and Patti. Maybe Nick can get the rights back from Disney one day.

I'm afraid of them rebooting anything from my childhood. Maybe Double Dare. Salute Your Shorts, eh. Maybe movies could be better than a TV show with new actors.

I heard a Ren & Stimpy short will be played before the new Spongebob movie.

Reboot "Are You Afraid of the Dark?", but make it mature. I would watch that for sure.

I'll probably give it a watch due to the Nostalgic favor I wonder I saw a Green Monkey in the other Trailer I wonder if this going to have Red Jaguars Blue Barcuda's and Silver Snakes.

They're all pretty much still working in animation to this day so yeah. I watch reruns on Splat every other night usually.

Rocko was my favorite, and it's so hilarious to think back to all the inappropriate jokes that went over my head as a kid.

I'm way late on this comment form the previous pages - but I really liked Welcome Freshman, and I felt like I was the only person who watched it because my friends never did.

[YT]x5_Jq0DVjz8[/YT]

[YT]cuF9aZxoipE[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"