Nickelodeon to bring back 90's shows.

Sweet!

Pete and Pete
Rugrats
Ahhh real monsters
Salute your shorts
Rockos Modern Life
Clarissa explains it all
Dude ranch (I think that's what it was called)

These were some of my favorite shows as a kid. I couldn't stand All That or it's casts' follow up shows, though.

Sweet!

Pete and Pete
Rugrats
Ahhh real monsters
Salute your shorts
Rockos Modern Life
Clarissa explains it all
Dude ranch (I think that's what it was called)

These were some of my favorite shows as a kid. I couldn't stand All That or it's casts' follow up shows, though.

I bet you mean Hey Dude.

I was planning on watching U-Pick tonight but they have only Doug and All That scheduled. I'm pretty tired of those shows at this point and wish they would bring in Real Monsters, Rugrats and some of their other stuff. I can't help but think they're holding out to build on the dvd sales of these shows, I noticed some available at Wal-Mart the day.

EDIT: Heh. Well I whined about this and now I see 2 hours each of Salute Your Shorts and Rugrats scheduled for next week. :o

Last edited:
Anyone remember this from old Nick? Took me back...

[YT]TkVHdUkMJdk&list=FLv0VRxxrK-ewP44qkjFZl1A&index=3&feature=plpp_video[/YT]

Has the block aired "The Secret World of Alex Mack" yet? I loved that show.

Just please please please never play "My Brother and Me". It's one of the few shows from my childhood that I hate with a passion. Can't remember why.

Has the block aired "The Secret World of Alex Mack" yet? I loved that show.

They did for New Years but that was about it. I wish they just get rid of Teen Nick altogether and call that channel 90's Nick.

Glad I could help lol.

I know quite a few people who hated that character

What's worse is that I remember Nick replaying the same episodes over and over and over and...etc. It's like a teeny tiny blemish on my otherwise awesome childhood (regarding television).

They did for New Years but that was about it. I wish they just get rid of Teen Nick altogether and call that channel 90's Nick.

Darn it. I was home all day that day to.:csad:

A channel for kids of the 90s in general would be great.

They've still have yet to show...............................................

[YT]aNXB93FZbvY[/YT]

Goo maybe?

"1+1 is always 2
I'm the Goo, with a treat for you"

Man was a poet.

I liked My Brother and Me as a kid. I think it's aired maybe once or twice since this started.

I know a bunch of people who hated Goo, but he never bothered me.

I want to try some Goo Punch.

I bet you mean Hey Dude.

I was planning on watching U-Pick tonight but they have only Doug and All That scheduled. I'm pretty tired of those shows at this point and wish they would bring in Real Monsters, Rugrats and some of their other stuff. I can't help but think they're holding out to build on the dvd sales of these shows, I noticed some available at Wal-Mart the day.

EDIT: Heh. Well I whined about this and now I see 2 hours each of Salute Your Shorts and Rugrats scheduled for next week. :o

npjbd0.jpg

Gotta set my DVR for this ****.

That was an old post, it was Thanksgiving week when Shorts aired. That was the last time they aired too I think. :(

You can buy episodes from Playstation store and itunes I think.

That was an old post, it was Thanksgiving week when Shorts aired. That was the last time they aired too I think. :(

D'oh!

They aired the pilot on New Year's and that was it. Nothing before that. It's been All That, Keenan and Kell, Clarissa, Hey Dude to go along with some cartoons since the channel launched. :cmad: The week leading up to New Year's they showed Alex Mack, Allen Strange, Afraid of the Dark and some detective Asian chick show.

The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo is the name.

What they need to do is bring back GUTS and Nick Arcade.

I get a kick out of watching these shows, even after finally seeing their flaws.

They're still very enjoyable. We had it pretty good growing up with Nick, FOX Kids, and Cartoon Network in the 90's.

D'oh!

They aired the pilot on New Year's and that was it. Nothing before that. It's been All That, Keenan and Kell, Clarissa, Hey Dude to go along with some cartoons since the channel launched. :cmad: The week leading up to New Year's they showed Alex Mack, Allen Strange, Afraid of the Dark and some detective Asian chick show.

I wish they'd air those shows and others rarely seen on the weekends. Sometimes we just get Doug, All That or some other show that has already aired a hundred times since this started because it airs during the week.

oh god can you imagine, one (or two) channel that shows nothing but kid shows from the 90s? Now that would be the dream right there.

Does this include the greatest of all 90s Nickelodeon shows, "Rocko's Modern Life"?

Not sure if Rocko has aired or not.

I'm off to watch it on Netflix instant streaming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"