Genre: Comedy, Family, Fantasy
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: Not Available
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: Not Available
Production Stills: Not Available
Plot Summary: In the sequel, the Museum of Natural History is closed down for upgrading and the exhibits are put into storage at the Federal Archives in Washington, D.C. Amy Adams will play an undetermined historical figure who has a crush on security guard Larry (Stiller).

I didn't see a thread for this, but if there is already one, feel free to delete. So anyway's I'm really excited for this movie, the first one was a hit and Ben Stiller, no matter what people say, has still got some comedic genius left in him.

Simon Kinberg is rewriting the screenplay. I wasn't a big fan of the first film -- but a sequel was inevitable, no?

^ if it makes money, and is a family film, a sequel is guranteed.

The first was an ok watch. I prolly wouldnt see it again but some concepts should just not continue.

It wasn't very good, so I don't excpect more from the sequel.

First one was alright, not great. But anything with Ben Stiller I tend to watch. (But I take back Heartbreak Kid, right now)

I thought the first one was cute. Not so sure what they plan on doing with this sequel. I wonder if they plan on actually filming here. I'm so ready to crash....I mean join the extra cast. :ninja:

I think it's still too early to know, it doesn't come out until May of next year.

I didn't think Owen would return. I think he's halfway through shooting Marley and Me, right?

First Look: Amy Adams As Amelia Earhart

incrxj.jpg

Sounds good to me. I liked the first one. And thank God Williams is back as Roosevelt.

Christopher Guest is in this? Damn, now I'm going to have to see it.

The first was good..how bad can this one be? After all it is a harmless family movie. Certainly better than Madagascar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"