Nine-year-old stabs girl, two, to death

OverMyHead

Civilian
Reaction score
NO charges would be filed in the case of a nine-year-old boy who fatally stabbed a two-year-old girl in a Texas home where a teenager was babysitting 12 children, Dallas police said today.

The stabbing occurred on December 22 in a home in southeast Dallas where a 15-year-old was left to supervise at least 10 siblings and 2 other children, including the victim.

The toddler, Damya Jefferson, was stabbed twice in the chest by a nine-year-old boy who lived at the house, according to media reports.
No charges would be filed against the boy due to his age, said Dallas Police Sgt Gil Cerda.

So a brother killed his own sister. Intriguing.

they should charge the the person who thought a 15-year-old would be a suitable babysitter for 12 children (one of the parents I assume).

he had rich parents or was disabled in some way.

Dope Nose said:
they should charge the the person who thought a 15-year-old would be a suitable babysitter for 12 children (one of the parents I assume).

Interesting. Blaming others instead of the culprit.

Dr. Sam Loomis: I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the *devil's* eyes! I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... *evil*!

OverMyHead said:
Interesting. Blaming others instead of the culprit.

oh, I'm not saying the 9 year old isn't responsible. I'm saying that he's not solely responsible.

You're right. It was everyone's fault.

The parents, to the fifteen year-old-kid, to all the children idly watching by as one of their own is being hacked to death.

oh, and they let him get away with it just because he's 9 ??

pieces of ****.

No charges would be filed against the boy due to his age, said Dallas Police Sgt Gil Cerda.

and I thought Texas are harder on criminals :rolleyes:

OverMyHead said:
You're right. It was everyone's fault.

The parents, to the fifteen year-old-kid, to all the children idly watching by as one of their own is being hacked to death.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. I just don't think it's reasonable for any parent to believe a 15-year-old would be capable of properly watching 12 children.

I don't think its so much the babysitter's fault. I doubt it took that long for the even to take place- they may well have been breaking up a fight in another room at the time, or taking a piss, or turned their back for a second. With that many kids they couldn't have been keeping an eye on them all.

The parents and the kid involved are really the ones to blame. I mean, who the heck has that many kids anyhow? If the eldest was fifteen thats literally one a year.

ONly 10 of them were related, the little boy who stabbed the girl was a cousin or a visitor if I am remembering what I heard on the news last night. The kid doesn't need to go to jail, he needs to go to a mental hospital so they can find out what is wrong with him. You send a child that young to jail and you will just turn him into a bigger monster.

I'm sure the parents are going to blame video games and television.

Dew k. Mosi said:
The kid doesn't need to go to jail, he needs to go to a mental hospital so they can find out what is wrong with him. You send a child that young to jail and you will just turn him into a bigger monster.

True!:up:

Tangled Web said:
yeah , like they ALWAYS do .....:csad:

Tangled Web said:
Maybe they let him watch Halloween.

Dew k. Mosi said:
ONly 10 of them were related, the little boy who stabbed the girl was a cousin or a visitor if I am remembering what I heard on the news last night. The kid doesn't need to go to jail, he needs to go to a mental hospital so they can find out what is wrong with him. You send a child that young to jail and you will just turn him into a bigger monster.

It also doesn't say wether it was an accident or deliberate, or what the motive was- at least, not in the little snippet posted. Definately better psych hospital than prison though. Can you even send a kid to prison that young?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"