Nintendo Week

Lackey

Avenger
Reaction score
Anyone watch this on the Nintendo Channel?

Alison is hot. I want to do her.

**** Dark Gary

Discuss

I just started watching it now on youtube. And while initially I assumed it was lame and you were a dumb ****, I too found Alison hot. But she's especially hot when she has a look of disgust anytime Dark Gary shows up.

I also appreciate that Nintendo is supporting the hot girl with gay roommate lifestyle:up:

I just started watching it now on youtube. And while initially I assumed it was lame and you were a dumb ****, I too found Alison hot. But she's especially hot when she has a look of disgust anytime Dark Gary shows up.

I admit that I originally started watching this to get in good with the kids at the playground. People look down on me for it, but picking up drunk chicks at a bar is what you should really be ashamed of. It's too easy.
Have you ever tried seducing a six-year old with an attention span of 1 minute? Now that takes some skill, and they don't fall for the "can you help me find my lost puppy" routine anymore.

also, I didn't realize all these videos were on youtube.

I know what I'm doing with the rest of my evening

Yeah, with all the PSAs and more responsible parents, you're a dying breed. Pedophilia will soon be the vaudeville of sex. Just like blackface, no one appreciates the sight of once non-threatening mustaches and large frame eyeglasses.

I enjoy the show...it's hugely corny, but Allison is super hot, and it shows me previews of upcoming games.

It's short and corny fun.

I hope Dark Gary and Allison aren't hooking up. Sure, she pretends to be disgusted, but I wouldn't be surprised if she lets him slide his evil goatee down her Samus Aran.:cmad:

Samus Aran, that's what the kids are calling it these days.

clean shaven is referred to as the Zero Suit

I always thought Dane Cook was a hot little monkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"