Superman Returns NK Spoiler?

Lightning54SC

Sidekick
Reaction score
remember someone saying superman gets poisened from New Krypton well....remember the FOS was built in the artic using planet Earths resources so what would it matter if NK was bulit somewhere else? same resources using to make the land mass i mean kryptonite can not make krypton so how would NK effect Superman in a negative way is what im wondering?

really_silly.jpg

cmon now my question justifable, serious theres bullit in the eye threads and garbage like that but when i ask a serious question.... you throw a pic of your self and your lover on here :)

Lightning54SC said:
remember someone saying superman gets poisened from New Krypton well....remember the FOS was built in the artic using planet Earths resources so what would it matter if NK was bulit somewhere else? same resources using to make the land mass i mean kryptonite can not make krypton so how would NK effect Superman in a negative way is what im wondering?

crystals take on the characteristics of the minerals they are formed around (according to Luthor's research and i am sure based on some real scientific data.)He luanches the "building crystal" that he had fused to a piece of krytonite, so the new crystals that form to make the fortress contain traces of kryptonite

hoopy3 said:
crystals take on the characteristics of the minerals they are formed around (according to Luthor's research and i am sure based on some real scientific data.)He luanches the "building crystal" that he had fused to a piece of krytonite, so the new crystals that form to make the fortress contain traces of kryptonite

Sweet! Thus making it a place he can be free of Superman's "meddling"! I love it!!

I wonder if Luthor realizes that by placing Kryptonite in his seeding Crystal to make New Krypton, he would be exposing himself to highly dangerous poisoning too?

Kryptonite said:
I wonder if Luthor realizes that by placing Kryptonite in his seeding Crystal to make New Krypton, he would be exposing himself to highly dangerous poisoning too?

well he'll find out eventually ;)

so i guess this means that officially Kryptonite is a mineral then? i always thought it was some kind of crystal.

Steelsheen said:
well he'll find out eventually ;)

so i guess this means that officially Kryptonite is a mineral then? i always thought it was some kind of crystal.

some minerals are in crystal form...so I guess that applies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"