No! I Cant Watch Kids Wb!!! Why!!!!!!!!??????

Gotendbz-2

Sidekick
Reaction score
First they change WB to "The CW" and now they dont show Kids WB!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!????? Just when The Batman looked like it was getting good, I CANT WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!! And they had The Legion of Superheros (The first Superman cartoon on WB in 10 years!) coming on today!!!!!!!!! WHY DO THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME??!!!!!!

Anybody else having this problem??!!

CryingIndian.jpg

Umm.......Kids WB is on CW (former UPN channel) right now.
The Batman is on right now. :confused:

OMG the World's going to END!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:cmad::cmad::cmad:

stay away demons!

why is it still kids wb if the network is now called the cw?

catprayer.jpg

Dear God, please close this thread.

Sincerely,
farmerfran.

3dman27 said:
why is it still kids wb if the network is now called the cw?

No idea.
Kids CW would make sense, but whatever happens happens.

Gotendbz-2 said:
First they change WB to "The CW" and now they dont show Kids WB!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!????? Just when The Batman looked like it was getting good, I CANT WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!! And they had The Legion of Superheros (The first Superman cartoon on WB in 10 years!) coming on today!!!!!!!!! WHY DO THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME??!!!!!!

Maybe you should check your local listings, or the TV Guide, before making a stupid thread.

personally Kids WB has sucked for years.... when they started with Pokemon and then that Yu Gi Oh ****.... then Jackie Chan Adventures... batman is alright except they're using the same animators from Jackie Chan.... which bugs me.. that and the Joker is really blanka from Street Fighter. :(

Your tv must hate you because you're a flaming idiot.

Turn it off and go play in the streets instead. That's where kids like you belong.

HellOnEarth said:
I presume Gotend is a kid.
who cares if he's a kid I know people in their thirties who can't start their day without Tom and Jerry

unstoppable said:
who cares if he's a kid I know people in their thirties who can't start their day without Tom and Jerry

Wow, Now that sucks.

Well Baltimore sucks! Kids WB didnt come on, all it was was some old guy talking about air freshiners. I thought I was going to be able to see The Batman season 4, but now I cant.

By the way, Unstoppable thats an awesome avatar :woot:

Gotendbz-2 said:

Why don't you take some money, go to Best Buy and buy some TV shows on DVD that don't suck ass.

Gotendbz-2 said:
Unstoppable thats an awesome avatar :woot:
why thank you ya can't go wrong with Strong Bad

by the way Orko is King Batman series doesn't suck

No! I Cant Watch Kids Wb!!! Why!!!!!!!!??????
Because God finds it scary that someone over 8 is still watching a toddler's morning tv channel.

No!!!!!!!!!

Who will shape Gotendbz-2's childhood now!!!!

:( x 1000

Hades said:
Your tv must hate you because you're a flaming idiot.

Turn it off and go play in the streets instead. That's where kids like you belong.

In the middle of the road :up:

Equint77 said:
personally Kids WB has sucked for years.... when they started with Pokemon and then that Yu Gi Oh ****.... then Jackie Chan Adventures... batman is alright except they're using the same animators from Jackie Chan.... which bugs me.. that and the Joker is really blanka from Street Fighter. :(
Actually, "that yugioh ****" is what got them most of their ratings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"