No! I Cant Watch Kids Wb!!! Why!!!!!!!!??????

Wow. I'm surprised nobody's flamed Gotend for putting this in the community section instead of General TV.

I blame WB and "The Batman" and "Legion of Superheros" for cancelling the superior JLU. :down F'ing embargos.

FOX kids is better with TMNT. :up: ANd back in the day they had Spider-Man,X-Men,Fantastic Four,all the good ones. :up:

Sabretooth said:
FOX kids is better with TMNT. :up: ANd back in the day they had Spider-Man,X-Men,Fantastic Four,all the good ones. :up:

Amen to that! Those were some great shows, and don't forget Digimon in the late 90's.

Future Prez said:
Amen to that! Those were some great shows, and don't forget Digimon in the late 90's.
Digimon was good up until season 4.
But then again season 4 wasn't on fox.

lordofthenerds said:
Because God finds it scary that someone over 8 is still watching a toddler's morning tv channel.

Ah, yes, a toddlers morning TV channel that shows cartoons where people fall to their deaths.

Very toddler like. :oldrazz:

Erzengel said:
I blame WB and "The Batman" and "Legion of Superheros" for cancelling the superior JLU. :down F'ing embargos.
althought the justice league was awesome, the batman and Legion of Superheroes are pretty good..."The Batman" was really cool, showing robin's origin and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"