No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

So what were Tobey and Andrew called as compared to MCU Peter Parker? To make it clearer, in Loki, there was Classic Loki, Boastful Loki and Kid Loki. Was it like Classic Spider-Man for Tobey?

The reviews drove me nuts and I went to Twitter. The pictures and footage should be easy to find. I imagine more stuff will pop up in the next following days.

Not going to lie, the stuff with Tobey and his costume looks pretty faithful. The end credits reminded me of the Alex Ross intro for SM 2.

FGjZMPXVgAAn_TU

Oh.

The audio from the Venom end credit scene has been leaked. And its fairly spot on to the reports.

Its fairly lengthy, for whats pretty much a funny scene of Eddie getting drunk while trying to get his head around the idea of Iron Man and the hulk. Before being sent back, leaving a piece of the symbiote behind.

Kinda seems like a waste. But maybe they have some sorta idea here.

Last edited:
The audio from the Venom end credit scene has been leaked. And its fairly spot on to the reports.

Its fairly lengthy, for whats pretty much a funny scene of Eddie getting drunk while trying to get his head around the idea of Iron Man and the hulk. Before being sent back, leaving a piece of the symbiote behind.

Kinda seems like a waste. But maybe they have some sorta idea here.

Still sounds stupid as hell

As much as I like Andrew and as much as peoples opinion of him will go up after this movie I still don’t think there will be much demand for an ASM3 considering how bad ASM 2 was. A Spider-Man 4 with Tobey and Kirsten back on the other hand.:.

After how bad SM3 was? come on hypocrite.

In the long run, i don't think it would end up as simple as SM4 or TASM3. I think anything involving those spider-men would be totally different beasts at this point. Too much time has passed to act like it hasn't.

As much as I like Andrew and as much as peoples opinion of him will go up after this movie I still don’t think there will be much demand for an ASM3 considering how bad ASM 2 was. A Spider-Man 4 with Tobey and Kirsten back on the other hand.:.
I mean you can easily say the same thing about the demand for Spider-Man 4 after SM3 turned out, and the fact Holland franchise is still running strong. So I would say the chances of either a Spider-Man 4 and AMS3 are incredibly slim to none. Tobey and Andrew could potentially pop up in movies beyond No Way Home. In fact, considering Raimi is directing Strange 2 I wouldn’t be even remotely surprised if Maguire pops up in that. But any expectation for either Maguire and Garfield return to the role for their own solo movies is just wishful thinking. I’d the say that’s about as likely as WB spending half a billion dollars to make Snyder’s two JL sequels. It just never going to happen. The best you can hope for is a few cameos here and there.

You know wheat I would love? A movie where Tobey’s Spider-Man meets the X Men team from the 2000s X men movies. Since those were the two first major blockbuster Marvel movies

Not the same thing. Neither of the TASM movies were beloved. The first two Raimi movies are, with SM-2 still being considered one of the greatest CBM's.

There's no goodwill built from the TASM movies like the Raimi franchise has.
That’s true, but it doesn’t change the fact the Raimi franchise did peter out with a widely disliked installment. Which you could say did soil some of the good will built by the first two. Though to be fair; let me play devil’s advocate to my point a little a bit and say I do think there is more of an incentive for Sony to make SM4 than for them to ASM3, not just because of the goodwill of the first two films, but more because SM3 made a buck-load of money(which you argue is partly because of the good will of the first two) while ASM2, while it didn’t flop, it did underperform relative to expectations. Either way, I don’t see us ever getting another solo movie with either Maguire or Garfield leading their own solo movie ever again. Not when they have Holland around who I think this younger generation has the most connection to.

You know wheat I would love? A movie where Tobey’s Spider-Man meets the X Men team from the 2000s X men movies. Since those were the two first major blockbuster Marvel movies

It sounds easier to do but I can’t see Sony giving up 50% of the profits to get it made. Plus actors like Maguire and Hugh Jackman don’t come cheap.

Sounds like a fun concept for a What-If episode to explore.

Not the same thing. Neither of the TASM movies were beloved. The first two Raimi movies are, with SM-2 still being considered one of the greatest CBM's.

There's no goodwill built from the TASM movies like the Raimi franchise has.

What's even funny is that it's the elements from the Raimi films folks are most excited about. TASM 3 was dead in the water and Sony knew that. However, after SM3, Sony was going ahead with SM4. Can't say the same for TASM. It was done that's why Marvel took over.

If they announce SM4 with everyone returning, it'll break the Internet. In hindsight, SM3 has slowly become beloved. Who would have thought after 14 years.

Beloved? More appreciated perhaps since that happens with movies. But beloved? No, no.

Last edited:
Beloved? More appreciated pehaps since that happens with movies. But beloved? No, no.

You mean SM-3? I would agree. Its not beloved. I think its gained more appreciation and has a cult following in the CBM fan base. But its a magnificent stretch to think its beloved.

What's even funny is that it's the elements from the Raimi films folks are most excited about. TASM 3 was dead in the water and Sony knew that. However, after SM3, Sony was going ahead with SM4. Can't say the same for TASM. It was done that's why Marvel took over.

If they announce SM4 with everyone returning, it'll break the Internet. In hindsight, SM3 has slowly become beloved. Who would have thought after 14 years.

Ive started to like SM3 because I went back and rewatched HC and FFH recently. I saw them back to back. It….wasn’t an enjoyable experience to say the least.

One bright spot though is that I have a new found appreciation for SM3 because of those two movies.

Ive started to like SM3 because I went back and rewatched HC and FFH recently. I saw them back to back. It….wasn’t an enjoyable experience to say the least.

One bright spot though is that I have a new found appreciation for SM3 because of those two movies.
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if this movie retroactively makes both SM3 and AMS2 better movies to many people who don’t like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"