No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

I had the same thought about THC and Rhys Ifans. About if those actors are actually in the film at all or their characters are just in their CGI monster forms the whole time. I'd be disappointed because I'd love to see Thomas Hayden Church again.

I really hope we see Thomas Hayden Church and he's not CGI the whole time.

According to that Spider Fan instagram account, he claimed in a post a few weeks back that we'll see Sandman in human form and compared his look to an unused costume fitting photo from Spider-Man 3.

If there's no second trailer released by the time either Eternals and Ghostbusters Afterlife are out, what's the point of releasing another trailer to begin with when the movie would premiere in barely a month?

Then again, this is Sony we're talking about. :dry:
I have been thinking about that and it reminds me of Game of Thrones. The misery of season 8 factored out of it all, no one can deny that the hype for the final season was up there and HBO released only one trailer for it.

I also get that tv trailers & promo can't be compared directly with promo for movies but conceptually I think Sony could get away with just one trailer.

According to that Spider Fan instagram account, he claimed in a post a few weeks back that we'll see Sandman in human form and compared his look to an unused costume fitting photo from Spider-Man 3.

On Twitter he says

Sandman
*Thomas Church will be playing Sandman.
*He will be de-aged and Look similar to spider-man 3 with the iconic green t-shirt.
*His sandman VFX will be different and better.

The Lizard
*Rhys Ifans will play the lizard in NWH.
*His lizard is after the events of tasm 1.
*He will look the same as in tasm 1 with some changes, including lab coat and purple pants giving it a more comic accurate look.
*He will not turn to his human form until the extreme end of the movie.

We will see i guess. is this guy reliable?

Last edited:
On Twitter he says

Sandman
*He will be de-aged as well Look will be similar to spider-man 3 with the iconic green t-shirt.

The Lizard
*He will look same as tasm 1 with some changes including lab coat and purple pants giving it a more comic accurate look.

well it all sounds pretty believable tbh

He's the guy who leaked all those set pics and the Andrew video. Safe to say he's pretty reliable for the time being.

On Twitter he says

Sandman
*He will be de-aged as well Look will be similar to spider-man 3 with the iconic green t-shirt.

The Lizard
*He will look the same as in tasm 1 with some changes including lab coat and purple pants giving it a more comic accurate look.

Yes he is.

This reminds me of the Infinity War and Endgame leaks. Whoever has these leaks has access to the whole movie, expect more leaks soon.

Apparently someone in a VFX company attached to the movie is sharing these pre-viz with Spider-Fan.

aw, dammit. what's the point of shrouding him in secrecy then

I think it's less of a secrecy thing and more of a matter of when he shows up in the movie. According to some leaks

Rhino doesn't show up with the other 5 villains and actually shows up later in the movie. Supposedly we are going to see some sort of continuation of the that fight from the end of ASM2, which seems like its gonna be the intro to both Webb Spidey and Rhino in this movie

I think it's less of a secrecy thing and more of a matter of when he shows up in the movie. According to some leaks

Rhino doesn't show up with the other 5 villains and actually shows up later in the movie. Supposedly we are going to see some sort of continuation of the that fight from the end of ASM2, which seems like its gonna be the intro to both Webb Spidey and Rhino in this movie
I guess that makes sense. I only said what I said since all of the other villains were teased, literally; Ock, Goblin, Sandman, Electro, and the Lizard. There is nothing special about the Rhino. I don't think one single fan of the ASM series appreciated Paul Giamatti's portrayal.

Apparently someone in a VFX company attached to the movie is sharing these pre-viz with Spider-Fan.

Really? If that person gets caught, I don't think they'll just get fired, they'll probably get sued for violating NDAs. I mean I get it as fans we want to see these things but Sony should just release a shot of, Tobey, Andrew and Holland together and leave it at that.

Thing is that's not happening until at least November with the second trailer (and that's if Sony doesn't choose to keep their appearances hidden until the premiere), so I feel like more leaks coming out will be inevitable.

I feel like this movie is leaking out more than most do lol. I guess it's what happens when they tried to be so secretive with marketing until a few months before and still really holding back on the juice.

I feel like this movie is leaking out more than most do lol. I guess it's what happens when they tried to be so secretive with marketing until a few months before and still really holding back on the juice.

Nah not really. The most pivotal moments of the EndGame battle leaked online, Avengers Assemble moment, Cap with mjolnir fighting Thanos and even Tony snaps.

Thing is that's not happening until at least November with the second trailer (and that's if Sony doesn't choose to keep their appearances hidden until the premiere), so I feel like more leaks coming out will be inevitable.

Oh I definately think we will see all 3 spider-men leaked before the seconf trailer. Either some previz stuff or unfinished VFX. It's quite insane how much is leaking though damn.

Nah not really. The most pivotal moments of the EndGame battle leaked online, Avengers Assemble moment, Cap with mjolnir fighting Thanos and even Tony snaps.
I mean this far away we got a leaked pre-vis trailer, multiple leaked pics of 5 of the villains, 2 pics of the other Spidey's including an HD shot of Andrew Garfield. That's not even accounting for all the descriptions we've gotten of things, I'd say this has even Endgame beat so far. Endgame pics/videos didn't come through til right before the movie came out.

I mean this far away we got a leaked pre-vis trailer, multiple leaked pics of 5 of the villains, 2 pics of the other Spidey's including an HD shot of Andrew Garfield. That's not even accounting for all the descriptions we've gotten of things, I'd say this has even Endgame beat so far. Endgame pics/videos didn't come through til right before the movie came out.

You're right. I thought the endgame battle came out weeks before but I must be thinking of the Pre viz from IW and that Knowhere battle .Damn I mean even the movie plot is out there already damn.

The leaks continue from Spider-Fan.

There's a photo of Tom and what looks like Andrew on a NYC rooftop. Think he's actually wearing the Peter B Parker coat over his suit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"