Not Another, Not Another Movie

Timstuff

Avenger
Reaction score
Apparently, someone has finally gotten around to doing my idea of making a satire of the spoof industry. "Not Another, Not Another Movie" is an independent comedy that takes a jab at the behind-the-scenes hackery that keeps tools like Friedberg and Seltzer employed and allows cinematic turds (I will not flatter them by calling them "trainwrecks," since "trainwreck" implies high production values) like "Date Movie," "Epic Movie," "Disaster Movie" and "Meet the Spartans" to get made.

It's not so much a spoof of bad spoof movies so much as it is a satirical look at the people who make them, but it sounds like it could be genuinely entertaining, and frankly the spoof industry have had this one coming at them for a looooooong time. It's actually got some pretty recognizable talent involved including Chevy Chase, Vinnie Jones and Burt Reynolds. There's even a rough-cut trailer availible.

[YT]hyqCj5NXf0g[/YT]

I'm going to see this one hundred times in theaters and hope that studios get the message.

I think the title should have been "Adjective Movie."

If I want to watch a movie about people who make movies I will wait for the Les Grossman one

I would have called it Not another movie movie.

Since I refer to those *****e nozzles as the movie movie guys.

i saw this trailer like a long time ago.

Seems like a great idea and all, but that trailer gave me absolutely no idea as to what the plot is supposed to be. Just seemed like a bunch of footage of people screaming.

I can't wait for the spoof of this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"