The inevitable vampire spoof movie is coming

:eek:

Superhero
Reaction score
In other vampire news, it looks like Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer, the makers of Date Movie, Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans and Disaster Movie, are back and ready to take on the vampire genre themselves with Untitled Vampire Spoof, which 20th Century Fox just slotted in for release on Wednesday, August 18.

It looks like /Film nailed this one when they filed this report about a secret project by the duo and mused that the movie may be a spoof of the "Twilight" series. No cast has been announced, but Ken Jeong (The Hangover) is rumored to be among them

i wonder if those two guys actually believe their material is funny...

My heart sank when I read that Ken Jeong may be a part of it. Stay away, Ken! You're too good for this garbage! We love you! :csad:

WTF... I thought these two film terrorists were banned from hollywood. Isn't getting within 20 feet of a movie camera violating their probation!? :cmad:

I really hate Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer. Seriously, if these clowns can 'make it' in Hollywood, no wonder the business is so screwed up.

I thought these two losers died two years when their last "movie" died at the Box Office two years ago.

WHO DO PEOPLE KEEP GIVING THESE GUYS MONEY!

I want to make a spoof of their movies called "Movie Movie." It's about two hack directors named Seedberg and Felter who try pathetically to make a spoof movie and fail epically. It would not just be a spoof of movies, but a satire of the business behind making talentless schlock movies and the creative bankruptcy that is facing much of the movie industry. Seedberg and Felter suffer from an oversensitive sense of humor, to the point where they laugh every time they see a movie poster or hear someone mention a movie or celebrity, and thus write these "hilarious jokes" into their movies.

Ugh...another one of these? I thought they would've stopped these films after the last one nobody remembered. :o

Seriously, they need to stop. Like now. :facepalm:

A little late on making a Vampire spoof movie.

We have already had some the last couple of years called Twilight and New Moon.

:oldrazz:

WTF... I thought these two film terrorists were banned from hollywood. Isn't getting within 20 feet of a movie camera violating their probation!? :cmad:

Blame the people who still buy tickets to their movies.

Luckily their films have been seeing declining grosses. Disaster Movie only managed $14 million domestically :D

Dracula: Dead and loving it > this crap and it was a subpar movie for Mel.

Of course Mel's worst is like the movie these chumps wish they could make, so w/e.

Dracula: Dead and loving it > this crap and it was a subpar movie for Mel.

Of course Mel's worst is like the movie these chumps wish they could make, so w/e.

I was going to mention Dracula: Dead And Loving It. Never actually watched it, but I understand it's not Mel Brooks' best work. Still, I have to agree with you. Mel's worst movie is ten times better than these mutts' best work.

Remember when spoof movies were funny?

Airplane!
The Naked Gun
Hot Shots
Robin Hood: Men In Tights
Not Another Teen Movie (very funny imo. the last good send up)

Remember when spoof movies were funny?

Airplane!
The Naked Gun
Hot Shots
Robin Hood: Men In Tights
Not Another Teen Movie (very funny imo. the last good send up)

Ah, the good ol' days.

if they touch anything related to LTROI I am going to kill them. Slowly.

Vampires that sparkle. It doesn't get spoofier than that.

My heart sank when I read that Ken Jeong may be a part of it. Stay away, Ken! You're too good for this garbage! We love you! :csad:

He's actually right at home with the dumb unfunny films that these guys churn out. The funniest thing that Ken Jeong ever did was fall down a hole while uttering "**** you" in Pineapple Express. :cwink:

am i the only one that liked Meet The Spartans? lol

I didn't love it, but it deffinitely had some funny moments. Like the Sapartans skipping off to war hand in hand singing "I Will Survive". And Kind Leonidas kicking celebrities into The Pit Of Death. Sanjaya falling to his death singing "I'm not gay" is priceless. Unfortunately there weren't enough of these scenes to save the film.

It's the type of humor when a Joe Blow from the audience would think "Hey, I can that". That's a bad sign. When that happens, that means a movie like Meet the Spartans lacks creativity.

:up: I was able to sit through them just by laughing at it all.

So, which Mad TV cast members will be in this movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"