Now what am I supposed to do?

1-800-4MY-XBOX.

You can keep doing the towel wrap trick until your box comes in :o

Hey im thinking about buying a 360 but i have been hearing about those rings of death alot so im not sure anymore,i really want one though so what should i do?

Buy the Elite, no probs with the Elite version :up:

not that rich but i am getting a premium, any frequent problems with those?

not that rich but i am getting a premium, any frequent problems with those?

I think your safe as it stands now. I wanna say that every console made after June(?) of 07 somewhat addressed those issues.

Hey im thinking about buying a 360 but i have been hearing about those rings of death alot so im not sure anymore,i really want one though so what should i do?

If you don't mind paying for your 360 multiple times, then go ahead and buy it.

If you don't mind paying for your 360 multiple times, then go ahead and buy it.

You dont have to pay for it multiple times. If it dies within 3 years, then you get a free replacement/repairs

Well you were stupid about the whole disc situation and told the truth to Microsoft. :o

Right? :confused:

I've tried the truth and I've tried lying, doesn't matter. They want to bend me over for $140. **** them.

I just got the 3 red rings.

-TNC
Every XBOX 360 has a LIFETIME WARRENTY for the "Three Red Lights". So, just call the Customer Support and they will send you a prepaid box and you just shipp. They will either repair your current system or send you a refurbished system.

well i'll just take my chances, im sure its worth it.

Remember that when your whole family dies in a 360-related fire.

I think the better question is, what is your deal with your family? Why do you want to risk an overheating 360 starting a deadly fire? Everyone could be burned to a crisp man. To a crisp.

halo 3 online or family burn to a crisp. I have to go with the one that had halo

It'll probably burn you first. I assume the 360 death machine will be in your room, which means the fires will have consumed you long before you had a chance to escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"