Now what am I supposed to do?

I have a launch day 360, have gotten the three red rings about twice or thrice now but all I did was just turn off the system, let it cool for a couple of hours and then back on, it would work just fine. Does anybody even try this or all they do is just freak out when they see those three red-rings? :confused:

It'll be hard to maintain your happiness as the 360 fires consume your flesh in a painfully slow death.

yea i herd that your eyeballs and fingernail melt when your burn alive and who would want that.

You do, apparently. For you and your whole family, and potentially the occupants of any near by homes as well :csad:

Baadshah started the fires in California :(

Not sure how that's relevant :confused:

i'll keep a couple of fire extinguisher in handy just incase, thanx for the warning man.

I have a launch day 360, have gotten the three red rings about twice or thrice now but all I did was just turn off the system, let it cool for a couple of hours and then back on, it would work just fine. Does anybody even try this or all they do is just freak out when they see those three red-rings? :confused:

Well.. Most of us would rather have it fixed and not deal with it, than ignore it.

And it doesn't always work for everyone. Mine red ringed and it took me awhile to decide what to do with it, but a week later when I was finally going to use my warranty at EB I tried it again and it still didn't work.

EB doesn't still honor warranties, do they?

I bought the one year extended plan thing, and thankfully my 360 red ringed a week before the warranty expired. It was a close call.

And for whatever reason, the 360 I owned had a different serial number than was on the receipt, which is why I was hesitant to send it in to Microsoft to get fixed. Thankfully EB didn't notice the difference of numbers, especially since it was their fault.

Damn, I might as well go get it liquidated for fast cash. Those sons of *****es.

i'll keep a couple of fire extinguisher in handy just incase, thanx for the warning man.

Dont worry about it man, because the Xbox 360 is sooo divinely pure, the fire that it can create is also divinely pure and will do nothing but refresh all who it touches. In lamens terms, if you are touched by the 360's fire, youll be sparked with an essence of divinity. So, in actuality, you would want it to start a fire. Unfortunately they never start that fire.

So do yourself a favor and go get a 360...right now.

It's okay, we'll always have him here in his spiritual successor, Fenrir.

Every XBOX 360 has a LIFETIME WARRENTY for the "Three Red Lights". So, just call the Customer Support and they will send you a prepaid box and you just shipp. They will either repair your current system or send you a refurbished system.
Yeah, I'll probably do that, then.

Nah, it wasn't even on for five minutes and before that, it was the first time I had it on all day.

That sucks man, two weeks before Christmas you probably won't get it back in time.
Nah. I'm not expecting any new 360 games, nor was I anticipate playing it over the holiday.

I still have a Wii and PS3 to keep me company in the meantime. :( :D :p

-TNC

If it isn't Fen-errr.. Phaser, rather. ;)

I hope that f**ker comes online one day the same time as me just so twits stop giving my hard earned cred to some has-been. :cmad:

Just do what I used to do and use multiple browsers (firefox and IE) and have one account per browser, and then maybe argue with yourself once or twice. It'll work.

Just do what I used to do and use multiple browsers (firefox and IE) and have one account per browser, and then maybe argue with yourself once or twice. It'll work.

Good suggestion. Any idea what Phaser's password is?

By the way GFreeman, I forgot to toss in a big ol' "F**K YOU!" in my last post for making everyone here a buncha paranoid "omg conspirasy!" wankers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"