Obama or Hillary?

West Virginia is more racist. They elected a former KKK member to the senate/house.

I lived in Virginia for 10 years and I never noticed it. What area do you live in?
I lived in Norfolk for 20 years, and live in Harrisonburg now.
:whatever:My dorm mates asked me if I decided to go to JMU because ODU had such a large black student body.
I gave them this look :dry:

I wish we could kick Utah and Virgina out of the union. :dry:

I lived in the Hampton Roads area and I never experienced that at all.

I lived in the Hampton Roads area and I never experienced that at all.
It depends on which area you live in and who you talk too.
People in VA Beach and Chesapeake is mostly where you would here it from.
I went to Catholic High, the student body there has like maybe...20 black students out of 400.
Most of the students would throw around racial slurs like it has wasn't offensive.

You should learn to capitilize and spell her name before you're allowed to vote.

PWN3D.jpg

Obama for sure. He's very charismatic and is said to be extremely intelligent. He's also a moderate. Hilary gives the impression of beign somewhat bi. We've had enough of that on the conservative side with Bush, we don't need a liberal. Plus, Hilary is a c**t. She is the most smug, uincharismatic politician I've ver seen. And she's rude. She went to a 9 / 11 memorial at The College Of Staten Island a few months ago, and demanded to be let in before the familes of all the victims. Granted she arrived late, but it does not give her the right.

That being said, I will dump all my support in favor of Rudy Giuliani. I love that man and what he stands for. He's for gay rights, pro-choice, is a man of integrity and was a solid mayor.

Hillary is the worst thing to happen to the Democratic party in a long time, and she's out in front right now. Don't get me wrong, I think she's a great politician doing a lot of good, but she WILL lose this election for the Dems if she gets the nomination. Too many people hate her, so we lose some of the Democratic core. Too many people still don't think women can be effective leaders, so we lose swing votes. And the U.S. is just not ready for a woman president. Not if we're gonna elect GW twice. That alone set back any sort of minority/race/religious/sex relations back a couple decades.

Democrats are their own worst thing that could happen to the party. I wish they wake up.

Who do you think's going to represent the Dems? I hope Obama wins, he promises to do everything in his power to create universal health care in America. If Hillary wins I'm not going to vote period.

i won't vote for either of them. Hillary is a mutant and I'm pretty sure Obama is the antichrist, and i'm not even christian.

Obama > Hilary. :up: :up: :up: :up:

Too bad Mark Warner isn't running...:csad:

Obama is the only person besides Old Man Daley who thinks the Bears can win the Super Bowl, so my vote goes to him for that reason alone.

Obama for sure. He's very charismatic and is said to be extremely intelligent. He's also a moderate.

That's not true. Obama has received a 100% rating by liberal groups that analyzed his voting record. I don't have a problem with that personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"