Sequels Offical RHINO Casting & Discussion Thread

You don't need to be able to act to be the Rhino. You need to be huge, muscular, and able to scream and be really stupid.

Doesn't require fine acting chops, it requires professional wrestler skills.

If he's just muscle, Nathan Jones would work well as Rhino. If Rhino is a bigger part, I'd say Andrew Bryniarski.

Here's Rhino

coleman.jpg

Coleman10.jpg

I think it'd be good to have rhino in a sequel for the opening scene like people have mentioned but you'd have to find a way to make a grown man in a gray suit with a horn on the head not look extremely silly

My vote is for Nathan Jones all the way. BTW imdb lists him at 6'11.5" and 360 pounds!

attachment.php

You get a better look at him in the first scene in Troy. Even though you cannot see his legs in this picture, the guy does have massive quads too. and that is very unusual in a guy of his height.

It is not just his physical attributes that make him perfect for the role, his face also just looks the part.

He would not need many speaking lines. Just smash and bash.

yeah thats coleman in contest shape, offseason he does not look as lean.

He would be good, but he is only 5'11".

I do not know how hard it is to change stuff like height, but I would think that a suit that even adds a little to Nathan Jones's already muscular physique combined with his height, and his facial features would also look cool.

Could you manip the Jones pic in the same way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"