Legend of Zelda Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread - Part 4

Pretty certain it won't work, as I am pretty certain the download needs to ping the servers one last time to activate.

I didn't think it would but thought it was worth a shot . . . .

As I said, it is largely an automated process.

Reviews are encouraging. They seemingly addressed most of the problems I had with Breath. I thought the first one was a strong 7/10 and solid foundation to build upon. It seems like they did just that.

I mean, its a Zelda game. The reviews are going to be amazing.

No one wants to go through the Wind Waker harassment again.

I mean, its a Zelda game. The reviews are going to be amazing.

No one wants to go through the Wind Waker harassment again.
Oh I know. Sterling gave Breath 7/10 and people blew up her **** for months over it because affected the metascore despite it being their criticism being 100% valid. Gaming is the most toxic Fandom without question.

The good news is, it seems to unlock on Eastern time for NA.

So, how in the world is this game only 1 gig more than the original. They had to have made another 1.5 hyrules at least. Good lord.

So, how in the world is this game only 1 gig more than the original. They had to have made another 1.5 hyrules at least. Good lord.
Because it's been 6 years, compression is much better, and BotW was built for the Wii U. Being a one system game, probably helped a lot.

Oh, and for those wondering about the Hyrule map, don't worry, it is similar, but different from BOTW. It isn't just a cut paste with a few new little things added. There are now caves and wells for you to explore. I really think I am being conservative in saying the world 2 and a half times bigger. The Sky Islands, at least the starter one, feels bigger than they initially looked, and dear god, the other level, the one most people were thinking was in from the very, very first trailer? Good lord.

I remember having some issues at the start of BOTW, but man, Hyrule is just deadly if you wonder off the path. Hell, I don't remember Blue Bobkoblins one shotting me on the Great Plateau, and now damn. I scared. And the enemy variety is already a big improvement off BOTW.

Also, great thing returned.

Damn Zelda, going hard on the blood moon, aren't you?

Me: Wow, this game is so gorgeous and innovative! It really builds on BotW!

My neanderthal peanut brain:

laugh-giggle.gif

Day 6, finally decided to go on to the main quest, after I visited a few places for nostalgia. The Great Plateau (big mistake), Kakariko and Hateno villages. Got some armor and some weapons, feeling not quite so weak anymore. Need to find that poop dancer, because lack of inventory is definitely bugging me.

Tried my first attempt at building an aircraft to get a korok across a river. First time, attached the rocket the wrong way. ooops. Second attempt, not the best angle, and kind of gave the korok a solid dunking as he was on the front, that was under water most off the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"