Official Batman Titles thread 2.0 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like Flashpoint at all. There are only two characters in the whole event that I like. I either hate the others or just find them boring. I have no interest in Flashpoint and i will be glad when its over

Not saying other people shouldnt like it. Just saying that there's nothing about it that interests me at all. The first issue bored me and none of the future issues sound interesting to me either

Did you read it? I loved FP Batman, Captain Marvel and i'm very interested to see the Amazonean - Atlantean war.

Yep i read it

The only characters in it I like are Shade the Changing Man and Pied Piper

I thought Flashpoint Batman was really unlikable and psychotic :csad: and I hate seeing Aquaman and the Amazons portrayed as villains so I am not interested in anything to do with Flashpoint Aquaman or Flashpoint Wonder Woman

Some things from FP will be carried over but FP Batman, the evil Amazons and Atlanteans wont. So we can easily enjoy them for the time being. I think that worldwide war between Amazons and Atlanteans is amazing and the fact that they re evil means that they can do awesome things like sink half of europe in the ocean.

And the best part about it is that those things wont last so we have our cake and eat it too.

You must really hate batman when Frank miller writes him then Mysti

As for flashpoint....I liked it, I like the new world, all the new takes on the DC superheroes, but most importantly the issue made me care about a character whom I previously didn't; Barry Allen.

Yep i really do. I cannot stand Frank Miller :down

Though his Daredevil comic books were fabulous

As for flashpoint....I liked it, I like the new world, all the new takes on the DC superheroes, but most importantly the issue made me care about a character whom I previously didn't; Barry Allen.

Well glad you liked it even though i didnt :)

I heard that they re going to make Wally a kid again (Kid Flash), with Barry being the only Flash and Bart going to the future.

Hal is also rumored to die with FP Abin Sur remaining after FP and taking his place. Like... what the hell DC?

I expect Barry to be shoved down our throats only to die when they ll be about to make a movie about him. And to think that the movie and especially Reynolds made me come to like Hal. Reynolds seems to have given him a lot of his personal charisma in the movie.

I heard that they re going to make Wally a kid again (Kid Flash), with Barry being the only Flash and Bart going to the future.

Hal is also rumored to die with FP Abin Sur remaining after FP and taking his place. Like... what the hell DC?

I expect Barry to be shoved down our throats only to die when they ll be about to make a movie about him. And to think that the movie and especially Reynolds made me come to like Hal. Reynolds seems to have given him a lot of his personal charisma in the movie.

:dry:

Kinda, doubt that they'd do that to Hal, especially if the movie is the success that people are saying it will be. just seems like poor marketing.

kinda wish they would erase wally's kids growing up.

[YT]5oqgnKgwDsk[/YT]

Kinda, doubt that they'd do that to Hal, especially if the movie is the success that people are saying it will be. just seems like poor marketing.

Honestly i don't wanna see DC going the Marvel approach. Grant Morrison "killed" Bruce Wayne and launched the top seller Batman and Robin after The Dark Knight which shows that movie audience either went along with the way comics we're or just did stuff like purchasing the Joker trade.

If Johns wants to have Hal Jordan enjoy hamburgers and just relax, while Guy Gardner's a Red Lantern and Kyle Rayner is the main GL again, let him! Creative freedom > movieapproach. Really thats why i dig that DC is promoting the John trades and whatnot, especially Secret Origin trade.

True but those changes just sound silly and ridiculous.

Making Wally Kid Flash again would be so dumb and utterly pointless :doh: Wally is the Flash he should stay the Flash

And I doubt Johns would want to get rid of Hal Jordan. He loves that character

I know. They re also making a Hal animated tv series, so it would be pretty bad if they killed him now. I mean why would they bring him back anyway?

As for the Flash, it just seems ridiculous. Batman being in his 5th Robin, Superman... eh... yeah, WW being in her 2nd Wonder Girl, Green Arrow being 100 years old and having grand kids, and now the Flash is back to year one? Barry back to the start with Wally as his sidekick? Come on now!
kinda wish they would erase wally's kids growing up.
If the rumors i heard are true they re going to erase his wife and kids. :dry::dry::dry:
[YT]5oqgnKgwDsk[/YT]
:funny:
ROFL!

I hope that's true.

True but those changes just sound silly and ridiculous.

Making Wally Kid Flash again would be so dumb and utterly pointless :doh: Wally is the Flash he should stay the Flash
Open your mouth and say "AAA". Now feel as DC is pushing Barry down your throat and banishing Wally to wherever. :cmad::cmad::cmad:

Putting it bluntly,Making Wally West a kid again, after the character himself has become a father and premier superhero( not to mention that he IS the flash to an entire generation of readers) is quite simply, the single most ******ed thing I have ever ****ing heard.

Its like Spiderman's BND, but worse. After "QUESADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", prepare to shout: "DIDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Or is it someone else that's in charge now?

Back in 20067 I would never have guessed that very soon one of my childhood heroes would be forever dead to me. Oh well, **** marvel.

earle where did you here these rumors? i've never known you to be a troll so i don't believe you're making this **** up. what idiot told you these things?

Really liked Gates of Gotham. interested to see where it's going. the 4th family are the Kane's right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"