Official Batman Titles thread 2.0 - - - - - - - Part 16

I read Tom King's one-shot Batman: Riddler [One Bad Day] it uncharacteristic to The Riddler and basically a cheap knock off Killing Joke arc for Nygma that makes no sense.

The Riddler becomes more of a bloodthirsty killer than The Joker and there's a point in the story where he's feared more than any other criminal in Gotham City by the cops, the crime network and even Bats

I'm sorry but that not The Riddler. I feel Tom is taking way to many liberties with Batman's Rogue in his stories making them more than they should be.

I read Tom King's one-shot Batman: Riddler [One Bad Day] it uncharacteristic to The Riddler and basically a cheap knock off Killing Joke arc for Nygma that makes no sense.

The Riddler becomes more of a bloodthirsty killer than The Joker and there's a point in the story where he's feared more than any other criminal in Gotham City by the cops, the crime network and even Bats

I'm sorry but that not The Riddler. I feel Tom is taking way to many liberties with Batman's Rogue in his stories making them more than they should be.

It lacked any of the things that made the Riddler actually an interesting and fun villain, could have literally been about an original character if you just changed the name

Just finished with Batman #130.

Goddamn, I am absolutely loving Zdarsky’s run. Taking Batman out of Gotham and across multiple different places was a bombass idea, even if the concept of “___ takes over Gotham” is a tad bit overdone at this point.

No spoilers but this issue opens in the best way possible. Just pure comic book goodness.

Goddamn, I am absolutely loving Zdarsky’s run. Taking Batman out of Gotham and across multiple different places was a bombass idea, even if the concept of “___ takes over Gotham” is a tad bit overdone at this point.

No spoilers but this issue opens in the best way possible. Just pure comic book goodness.
Nice glad you loved it. Picking up my copy tomorrow.

Only Bats could preform such a grand opening from the depths of Space. Seriously Bruce just never seems to unimpressed with his sheerness of doing the unthinkable and making it look awesome. Tim is just shocked by his non attitude of falling from Space with barely any fear.

I LOVE Zdarsky’s run. I’m getting 130 today.

Only Bats could preform such a grand opening from the depths of Space. Seriously Bruce just never seems to unimpressed with his sheerness of doing the unthinkable and making it look awesome. Tim is just shocked by his non attitude of falling from Space with barely any fear.

Everyone complains about Batgod...but nobody does it better than him.
There is just no Equal to the Dark Knight of Awesomeness.

The only one who can pull off the most insane things and look legit doing it.

Everyone complains about Batgod...but nobody does it better than him.
There is just no Equal to the Dark Knight of Awesomeness.

The only one who can pull off the most insane things and look legit doing it.

It’s one of the coolest feats of strength and tenacity Bruce has ever performed. The man is mythical.
3AD24F86-9DF5-4CC5-A7D1-B41DA3A7101F.jpeg 455923EA-19A6-47D3-BAD8-0BE558B34517.jpeg 7F0A87CB-CF54-45AD-8F7D-53711BC37A39.jpeg 41B9F5FB-A49D-4A15-968D-60598FB3E280.jpeg DBEC4275-CA9F-4EB2-BB1F-69F3E4514041.jpeg 111D6825-D326-4C86-905B-25815E8F94D5.jpeg 7237D120-2F95-49C6-A751-B3566C0EE446.jpeg

Inject Warm Batfamily moments into my Veins...im living for this Shi*.
Like dont get me wrong, i love the hilarious "Just dont mess up, Idiots" kind of vibe too from them.

But there is something so great about the Batfamily being protective, supportive and loving towards each other.

Agreed. I think that’s what is missing from the cinematic Batman films. It misses the important fact that Bruce has lost his family and has created a new family out of orphans and outcasts. He invests in them until some, like Dick, grow to even possibly exceed him. That’s an interesting aspect of the character to explore and definitely an emotional beat that differentiates Batman from most other heroes, including the ones with “families”.

Agreed. I think that’s what is missing from the cinematic Batman films. It misses the important fact that Bruce has lost his family and has created a new family out of orphans and outcasts. He invests in them until some, like Dick, grow to even possibly exceed him. That’s an interesting aspect of the character to explore and definitely an emotional beat that differentiates Batman from most other heroes, including the ones with “families”.
That's why I think Pattinson is the first Bruce that bringing in 'Dick' would seem logical, interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"