Official Batman Titles thread 2.0 - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got that taken care of. Thanks for the offer though.

I thought they did a pretty good job of adapting Bane for the big screen :up:

Though I prefer Bane as the more morally grey character that Devin Grayson and Gail Simone made him rather than as a villain I was glad they made him a smart and dangerous villain rather than just a mindless steroid abusing thug like that awful arc in Batman: the dark knight did

It's interesting that you should say that about his more noble side, because when we saw how he was injured I instantly thought of Scandal.

[YT]fJ1O1vb9AUU[/YT]

joaquin phoenix is the correct choice for the next joker

It's interesting that you should say that about his more noble side, because when we saw how he was injured I instantly thought of Scandal.

D'awwwwww

I miss Bane being like a surrogate father to her. It was adorable :atp:

I wish they had shown Scandal's wedding to Liana and Knockout and had Bane be the one to give her away on her wedding day

It would have been epic cute :atp:

You know what's funny? In both cases he's been a better father than either Ra's and Vandal :hehe:

After Rises I feel like doin' some reading. Do you guys have favorite arcs from the Nightwing and Robin solo books?

After Rises I feel like doin' some reading. Do you guys have favorite arcs from the Nightwing and Robin solo books?

i remember chuck dixon's extensive run on nightwing being quite good. it's been a while since i read it though. can someone back me up on that?

Batman Incorporated #3 has been delayed for a month due to the Colorado shooting.

Batman Incorporated #3 has been delayed for a month due to the Colorado shooting.

In other news, any comic featuring teenagers being mutilated, rape, Scarecrow torturing little girls, and other forms of violence performed by colorful costumed heroes will be released on time. It's called having your cake and eating it too.

Ahhhh that's extremely upsetting.

Does that mean that Inc will double ship next month?

unless Inc #3 featured a sociopathic joker wanna be med school drop out shooting up a colorado theater at the midnight screening of the dark knight rises....then i dont see why it needs to be delayed.

Leviathan's Headquarter is in the film theater Bruce lost his parents, maybe it has something to do with that. They're not rewriting or changing the issue, just delaying it for a little bit.

However Watchman does bring up why this is so silly, after all, Joker event is coming later this year by Scott Snyder.

I really hope this means we're getting two issues of Inc next month.

they will use the extra time for burnham to get ahead

hopefully, my shop doesn't check their emails and puts them out :o

I hope shops that use comixology on their sites post the digital copy up for a while like what happened with Swamp Thing #11 a week before it's rescheduled release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"