The Amazing Spider-Man Official Black Cat Casting & DIscussion Thread

Q: What will Black Cat add to Spider-Man 4?
A: A satisfaction to Black Cat fans. A sexy character to bring into the franchise.

No concerns, about her acting. Is she, hot, blond and well endowed? Well she must be cast!

Let's wait and see.

If we get a Black Cat, we definitely don't need Gwen Stacy anymore. Too many love interests. Let's also not forget Betty Brant. And I think we're past Liz.

My vote is on Rachel McAdams. She is very sexy...

And a good actor. :d

If anyone says Julia Stiles, I'll kill them.

What can Black Cat add to Spider-Man's growth and development? See the Spider-Man 2 video game. If they bring Black Cat into the movies (as they should), that is how I would want them to pull her off (since it's already too late to replace Gwen with Felicia, even though Felicia fits that role ten times better).

Honestly? I would rather just have Spider-Man 4 focus more on Gwen Stacy.

Gwen Stacy is a much more interesting character than Black Cat, in my opinion. As a HUGE Spider-Man fan, even I can't deny that Black Cat is nothing more than a Catwoman ripoff.

Gwen is no way interesting in Spider-Man 3.

Just a pretty,but ditzy blonde,who flutters her eyelashes.

People complain about Kirsten for one reason or another...But would you rather have MJ who is very interesting character in these movies and Kirsten who is a great actress. Or have the pretty brainless girl as Bryce potrayed Gwen as?

I simply prefer Sam & his writing team to step down.

I think he means Gwen comic book persona. Either way, I don't think Black Cat is important to these movies, they should stick to classic elements.

Honestly? I would rather just have Spider-Man 4 focus more on Gwen Stacy.

Gwen Stacy is a much more interesting character than Black Cat, in my opinion. As a HUGE Spider-Man fan, even I can't deny that Black Cat is nothing more than a Catwoman ripoff.

After what happened in Spider-Man 3 how could something happen between Peter and Gwen?
He blatantly used Gwen to make MJ jealous. And movie Gwen is honestly a pretty dumb character.

Sounds like Gwen and Captain Stacy won't be in the movie,and neither will Black Cat.But we will have Vulture's daughter instead which sounds good to me...

Why so many votes for McAdams?!

I don't get it.

Rachel McAdams is a beautiful actress who, along with Hathaway, has proven to be a very good actresses (the difference being that Rachel McAdams is blonde). Its not hard to imagine McAdams leading.

she's a good actress but i don't find her that attractive

Amber Heard has my vote, hands down.

After what happened in Spider-Man 3 how could something happen between Peter and Gwen?
He blatantly used Gwen to make MJ jealous. And movie Gwen is honestly a pretty dumb character.

My point is that there shouldn't be another love interest. I'd prefer it if Spider-Man 4 didn't have a love triangle, to be honest. And Gwen can't be there to just be a friend for Peter?

Whether Gwen is a "dumb character" or not, I still think she's more interesting than Black Cat. If Gwen is in the picture, then her father will be in the picture as well. There's a LOT of potential for those two characters in the future movies, in my opinion.

Sounds like Gwen and Captain Stacy won't be in the movie,and neither will Black Cat.But we will have Vulture's daughter instead which sounds good to me...

That saddens me a bit. I really like James Cromwell and thought he made a damn good Captain Stacy, even though he only had a few scenes. Would have been nice to see him return for part 4.

She looks perfect for the role! She's hot, got a good rack, blonde, everything. Cast her now Raimi!

See, thats exactly what the anti-Black Cat crowd is afraid of. A shallow role filled by a no talent "actress." We want an intelligent movie not just an empty action flick.

That said, I know nothing about this person. Its just the fact that you never mentioned her acting ability that made me nervous.

Eh, the inclusion of Black Cat makes me nervous. One, because it will probably result in another love triangle, which I do not need to see again. I just want their relationship to actually go well for once.

Two, lack Cat aint that great a character. Not unless they're really gonna step it up with her. But I hope this doesn't stop Catwoman from being in BB3 if she was ever gonna be considered for it.

i dont like anybody on that list, except for maybe diora.

See, thats exactly what the anti-Black Cat crowd is afraid of. A shallow role filled by a no talent "actress." We want an intelligent movie not just an empty action flick.

That said, I know nothing about this person. Its just the fact that you never mentioned her acting ability that made me nervous.
Exactly. I want Black Cat, but attractiveness is not good enough criteria for casting. Acting ability is.
And again, I don't think Black Cat needs to be included as a love interest, either. Look at her in TSSM - there's a lot more to her character than "another girl who likes Spider-Man". And in the Spider-Man 2 game, the love interest between Spidey and Cat was barely there at all, yet it was a perfect use of her!

Amber Heard had very small roles in Pineapple Express, where she proved to be very likeable, and Zombieland. She was great in The Informers but the movie as a whole kinda stunk. She will be appearing in The Joneses which I heard some internet critics call a movie to watch out for as it has only made festival rounds thus far. She has clinched the lead in The Ward, John Carpenter's apparent return to form horror flick, and The Rum Diary as the female lead to Johnny Depp and Aaron Eckhart.

Shes not just some hot piece of ass that so many young actresses turn out to be, she has the potential to be very talented.

does anybody think julianne hough could do it. i heard she's good.

julianne-hough-bikini-picture.jpg

she looks good enough, and she definitely has the body for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"