• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man Official Black Cat Casting & DIscussion Thread

i like her a lot and she's super hot but i heard she can't act, she signed to be in the Footloose movie but she needed to taking acting classes cause she's wasn't very good

administrators,you may as well change this into Official Vulturess Casting & DIscussion Thread. Cause it seems Felica will be that instead of Black Cat,lol.

They can call her whatever they want , she is still the Black Cat

Just picture the white wig and the mask and the tight leather in your head when you see a chick with wings flying around New York with oversized metal claws. No problemo.

Vulteress? Yknow, I'm a pretty positive guy. I like -- nay, love to give the benefit of the doubt.

Even when "Catwoman" was released in '04, yes it looked awful but I thought, "X-Men star and Oscar winner Halle Berry, it cant be that bad! It might be decent! Maybe it's just a badly edited trailer."

When I heard X3 was bad in early reviews I thought, it could still be fun and entertaining. But damn. Vulturess? That's just awful. This seriously bums me out, I was really looking forward to Black Cat. I'm praying that this is just an awful rumor.

Hahahah! :D

But at the same time, that's some of the saddest news I've read about the film - that Black Cat won't be appearing in the film and that only Felicia's name will be used.

It's still just rumours though.

Vulteress? Yknow, I'm a pretty positive guy. I like -- nay, love to give the benefit of the doubt.

Even when "Catwoman" was released in '04, yes it looked awful but I thought, "X-Men star and Oscar winner Halle Berry, it cant be that bad! It might be decent! Maybe it's just a badly edited trailer."

When I heard X3 was bad in early reviews I thought, it could still be fun and entertaining. But damn. Vulturess? That's just awful. This seriously bums me out, I was really looking forward to Black Cat. I'm praying that this is just an awful rumor.

Ditto. I'm like you. I usually try to think positive about things, but even I have to admit this sounds awful.

SM3 already chased away people and they're sure as hell are not going get them back with "Vulturess." No one's gonna take that seriously.

This would seriously destroy the Spider-Man franchise and would really do injustice to the fans of not giving an accurate account or the Felicia Hardy Black Cat character.

Please just be some BS rumor.

I have the tentation to send a mail to the Hathaway publicist and ask if this rumor about Anne Hathaway are true or not.

Vulturess? That's just awful. This seriously bums me out

Maybe you need to do the math and look at the big picture. Fanboys know the difference but general audiences will see a woman dressed in sexy leather with cat references and see nothing but a Catwoman rip off. There's no way Sony would want that. This may be a rumor at this point but it makes sense to me. At first, I hated the idea like every fanboy here but the more I think about it the more creating a good female foil might work. If Marvel can give us a female Scorpion and Doc Ock why can't the movie universe give us a woman that uses Vulture technology?

Black Cat is the only way the franchise could be saved as far as femme fatales go and we all know it.

If there is indeed vulture & vulturess then this movie will just be as horrible if not worse than SP3

how about Vutlure be a friend of Felicia's dad and he is like a father to Felicia since her dad is in jail. Felicia can become the Black Cat to take up the Cat Burglar mantle of her father instead of becoming a Vulturess.

how about Vutlure be a friend of Felicia's dad and he is like a father to Felicia since her dad is in jail. Felicia can become the Black Cat to take up the Cat Burglar mantle of her father instead of becoming a Vulturess.

I could live with that.:woot:

We've seen no confirmation Felicia Hardy is in the film, and we did have reports a while ago that Hathaway might be Valeria Toomes. So...it is more likely if Vulturess (whom I doubt is in it) is in the movie, that she will be Valeria Toomes. Not Felicia Hardy.

We shouldn't jump to conclusions til things become official. I am still skeptical on the news until it gets confirmed.

I'd take Black Cat over a supposed Vulturess anyday. :o

Ignoring all the rumours for a moment, I'll gladly take Tricia Helfer or Amber Heard as Black Cat.

Send it, for God's sake.

The tentation is gone.
The Hathaway publicist is the same of Gwyneth Paltrow. I don't want to waste a mail now when I could contact her to interview the Paltrow for Iron Man 2.:woot:

Last edited:
lol what's ANNE HATHAWAY doing there? She's nothing like the Black Cat, jeez! haha

And Diora Baird can't act ffs. I'd go for Amber Heard.

Diora and Elisha look the most like Cat to me, but I have no idea about their acting as I've never seen them before. Someone mentioned Amber Heard, who is another interesting visual choice.

The other three I can safely say, though, are ill-suited for Cat. Eliza probably comes the closest to being 'okay' as far as the personality goes, but still has a kind of cheap air about her (boy that was blunt).

I could see Hathaway as Felicia definitely. Not only that she can act worth a damn. And if need be, I can see her as Black Cat.

Diora and Elisha look the most like Cat to me, but I have no idea about their acting as I've never seen them before. Someone mentioned Amber Heard, who is another interesting visual choice.

The other three I can safely say, though, are ill-suited for Cat. Eliza probably comes the closest to being 'okay' as far as the personality goes, but still has a kind of cheap air about her (boy that was blunt).
Wow, not at all...

This woman's name is Katheryn Winnick not only is she an upcoming actress but she is a third degree black belt in Taekwondo, and a licensed Bodyguard.

Here's her imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0935395/

A martial arts demo of her's:[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNsKGUgGqqw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNsKGUgGqqw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

Here's a few other vids,so you can get a glimpse of her personality:

http://www.youtube.com/user/katherynw#p/u/12/vy3XPwVRQ_4

http://www.youtube.com/user/katherynw

http://www.youtube.com/user/katherynw#p/u/23/-eKNwRnckwY

Anyway,would you guys think she'd be a good candidate for the role if Black Cat appears in this reboot franchise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"