Dark of the Moon Official confirmd: 109 minutes (1h49minutes)

3hrs25mins. Confirmed by a very reliable source of mine, from when I served time in prison!;)

my sources say the movie, since it's the finale, run at 2hr. 34min (including credits)

My sources say the movie will have us all running.

With excitement.

my sources say the movie, since it's the finale, run at 2hr. 34min (including credits)

I don't think it will be that long. One of the many criticisms of Revenge of the Fallen was that it was to long. Personally, I would'nt mind if Dark of the Moon was 2 hours and 30 mins if it needed to be that long. But I hope it's at least 2 hours and 10 mins or as long as the first movie was.

That's a good runtime and what I was hoping for. Consider me happy.

The official runtime is apparently 152-153 minutes

The official IMAX website also lists it as 153 minutes

Two and a half hours?
I think it's about just enough for this movie.

Problem with it being so long is if it turns out to be rubbish then it means we have to sit through a long crappy movie rather than a short crappy movie :csad:

Problem with it being so long is if it turns out to be rubbish then it means we have to sit through a long crappy movie rather than a short crappy movie :csad:

So goes the life of a movie nerd.

Runtime 157min - 2hr and 37min

um dude , no offense but whatever you are smoking stop it right now... (j/k)
1. for movies you should always check your FANDANGO for the time.

http://www.fandango.com/transformers:darkofthemoon_131283/movieoverview

• Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Opens Wednesday, June 29, 2011 | Runtime:2 hr. 37 min.
  • PG-13
    Intense prolonged sequences of sci-fi action violence, mayhem and destruction, and for language, some sexuality and innuendo
2. im praying to god that we atleast see GRIMlock or Predaking in t3..
because those damn autos are racist as a mofo...
(the d-con who was running at the begining only to get killed by sideswipe.)

3. im avoiding everyting related to BAY3 so ill no ill have an awesome time

Last edited:

Hey, we sat through the first two right?

ZING!

:cwink:

My sources say the cops will be too ocupied finding the marihuana we hided, so tonight we can get rid of the bodies and tony will give us our share.

It astounds me how Bay can make three ****ing movies based on a TOY that each exceed two hours in run time, yet we have superhero movies that can barely hit an hour and a half.

haven't there been some 2plus hour superhero films?
xFC

haven't there been some 2plus hour superhero films?
xFC

Plenty.

SM - 2hr 1min
SM2 - 2hr 7min
SM3 - 2hr 20min

B'89 - 2hr 6min
BB -2hr 20min
TDK - 2hr 30min

IM - 2hr 6min
IM2 - 2hr 5min

X2 - 2hr 14min
X:FC - 2hr 10min

Superman Returns - 2hr 34min

why in sam hill are we even arguing on this ?

we all have seen the last SHAMALAN , and for 3 plots in a 1h 30 minute movie this fool butchered and did something the firenation or the Great spirit could not do.

HE KILLED THE AVATAR.

so there is your arguement for a movie that is 1h 30 . a 9o minute timeframe does not MEAN a great movie.

you also need to understand ONE THING... we got a JOE MOVIE which clocked in at 2H plus. then the BAYformers Vs Joe ( 1-2 ) which is 2H plus as well , if they gave us a film that was 1h 30 it would piss a lot of fans off for the FIRST FACT : we have waited decades to see a TF/JOE/X/punisher movie. look at what they did to AvP 90miz and UGH .

a good movie deserves a 2hr window.

Jagz

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"