Official Dragon Ball Manip/Art Thread

For some reason I'm fully convinced that James McAvoy looks exactly like Vegeta so I made another Manip of James McAvoy as Vegeta! Tell me what you think. Hopefully Dragon Ball does well in the Box Office so McAvoy might get a chance to play the role of the Saiyan Prince!

James McAvoy as Vegeta

VegetaReal.jpg

vegetaangry2.jpg

i think the look they had in pirates would be good for dragonball but with a white beard

Nice, nice. :up:

Now if we could just get a big ol' pair of shades on him.

Also, the only suitable person for Vegeta I can think of is Ray Park.

Hmm....

Hayden Christensen for Vegeta.

..way too tall, vegeta is 5'3'' so they should look for someone atleast shorter than chatwin not taller just like they did with wolverine for the x-men movies...
and christensen is too good looking for vegeta ..bad choice.

Ray Park damnit. He's got the look, the buffness, martial arts skill, and the height. He was Toad in X-Men, Darth Maul in SW Episode 1, and Snake Eyes in the upcoming G.I. Joe. He was to be Iron Fist for the longest time but it never went through.

220px-Ray_Park.jpg

RayPark.JPG

No one better, in my book. :up: :dbz:

My ideal line-up for the Saiyan trio of Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta would be Hugh Jackman, Tyler Mane, and Ray Park, respectively. Together again from the set of X-Men.

Hugh%20Jackman%20Hair.jpg
Tyler%20Mane.jpg
Ray%20Park.jpg

Nobody will ever get off the Ray Park band wagon :D

Vegeta's nose was annoyingly prominent in its own way, but it was more pointed than wide. You could see it especially from his profile, when he had his head turned.

Ray Park doesn't make me think of Vegeta.

..way too tall,

Height doesn't matter on film.

and christensen is too good looking for vegeta ..bad choice.

What? Vegeta isn't said to be ugly or homely. And that's your own weirdo opinion that Hayden is too good-looking.

My choice holds. You don't.

Vegeta's nose was annoyingly prominent in its own way, but it was more pointed than wide. You could see it especially from his profile, when he had his head turned.

I never really thought so. Park has the facial/body structure of some generic thug. Vegeta is stalky and might make a splendid thug, but he's distinctive whereas Park doesn't come across as especially distinctive to me.

I never really thought so. Park has the facial/body structure of some generic thug. Vegeta is stalky and might make a splendid thug, but he's distinctive whereas Park doesn't come across as especially distinctive to me.

To each their own :grin:

In terms of physique, I see Park as a small guy with a lot of muscle on him, like Vegeta or Wolverine.

Here's what I meant by the nose thing.

Vegeta%20Majin.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"