Sequels Official Gambit Casting/Speculation Thread [merged-6]

Originally posted by joker
alright yall might think im crazy but give it some thought...Shane West...hes got that...look to him, kinda rugged ladys man bad ass kinda thing, hes also kinda young so yea im stickin with Shane
Welcome to the Hype!

West actually seems like a good choice, but I'd still root for Sommerhalder over him.

thanx for the welcome...Sommerhalder, i dont think ive heard of him, or atleast seen any movies with him, i have seen his pic though and i dunno...if its the guy your talking about but he looks too much of a kid...

I like west....he would probably be my next choice also. What does somerother look like again. Is there a pic of him here. Also has anyone seen AVP the Italian or so guy could also do a good job.

I'll throw out a couple that I didn't see anywhere (I skimmed through, so forgive me if they were...)

JoshCharle_Grani_1329764_400.jpg

Josh Charles - He may be a bit old, but I like him, and JC is a great method actor, and can really pull off that whole "thief" feel I'm sure. Plus I'm still a fan of his from Sports Night...

Timothy Olyphant - For if they wanted a younger (but still older than the "X-Kids") actor for him.

Burns.jpg

Edward Burns - Again, big fan of his, as long as it's THIS look, not any of his others... He so impressed me in Confidence, that I think he's worth a look at casting if they want Gambit older...

AndrewKeeg_Grani_557408_400.jpg

Andrew Keegan - I dunno, maybe... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I don't know too much about Gambit really (I'm sure it shows), I didn't read the comic too much or anything, but he was a favorite of mine, so I'd like to see someone good filling his shoes. Dorff and Michael Vartan are both good picks in my opinion, so if it's either of them... :D

I've participated in Gambit threads before. Someone convinced me Dorff would be cool. I think that's a pretty cool idea.
But I'm still sticking to Christian Kane. Great at playing a bad ass, good shape and some great fighting scenes with Boreanaz on Angel. He plays Lindsey.
Lindseytattoos.jpg

Looks like Remy to me.

Actually you have to give me a lil more reason why Josh Hartnett.

stephen is all wrong. he just couldnt do a gambit. He doesnt have it.

That Drew Fuller guys actually looks good.
Kane is a bit too old and bulky.
Shane West just has the most annoying high voice, couple that with the cajun accent and my ears will start to bleed.

and actually, Dorff already played a thief and a bad ass. My love of him has drasticly decreased however since he appeared in that damn "Woe's me" Britney Spears video.

Dorff tops my list right next to Hartnett

I like Drew Fuller. I think they should go with someone relatively unknown. It seems to have worked well in the past, imo.

i think that colin farrell could be a good gambit (only w/ a cajin accent of course). he reminds me alot of gambit: sexy, smooth, doesnt care what other people say, ruff around the edges, has the look, and did i meantion that hes damn hott/sexy?i would send a pic but i dont know how.

Wow! Such an INSPIRED choice based wholly on ABILITY!!!

Colin Farrell now why didn't ANYONE ELSE think of that?!? Geez it's almost mindboggling how OBVIOUS it is! Why did I see it all along????

Oh wait, that's right, because it's a bad idea...

My choice for Gambit is Eric Mabius. He has the look and he is one hell of an actor. He is like 33 although he looks like he is 25. He would bring great presence to the role of Gambit.

Ohhh... the days when I used to watch Nikita... mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmm
Michael :)

He's a little old now but in his younger days he would've made a great Gambit. Even if in 5 seasons of Nikita I think I saw him smile maybe once or twice. :)

DarkKnight101 said:
My choice for Gambit is Eric Mabius. He has the look and he is one hell of an actor. He is like 33 although he looks like he is 25. He would bring great presence to the role of Gambit.
:confused: who I've never heard of him,what's he been in. :xmen:

Eric Mabius was the lead in The Crow: Salvation and he played Matt in Resident Evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"