• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Official:GreenGoblin/Thread

avpmaster132004

God among insects
Reaction score
Not sure if there's already one of these so delete this if there is, but he's on my top 3 fav marvel villans and I wanted to hear some other opinions on him. The Goblin legacy is one of the more unique spider-man stories.:gg: :bomb:

Just check out my custom title. :gg: :bomb:

Well, seeing that Peter has taken his mask off. And in Civil War Frontline # 2 Norman was screaming, "YOU BROKE THE RULES!" I think that Goblin's stock is about to go up and we're gonna be seeing another brutal battle between the two arch nemesis'

what can norman do to spidey what do you think his plan is?

I think he's going for the kill this time. Since the cat is out of the bag, he can't afford to take his time with Peter anymore. He needs to sweep in before someone else does.

you know what I miss? the Phil Urich Green Goblin series...that series was awesome...god damn onslaught :(

The Joker said:
you know what I miss? the Phil Urich Green Goblin series...that series was awesome...god damn onslaught :(

Phil Urich is still the Green Goblin in the pages of Spider-Girl, you know.

I can't wait to see what Norman has planned in the upcoming issues. I agree with Grim that he will probably try to go for the kill this time around, before anyone else gets the chance, or maybe kill everyone around him. I think it's going to be very exciting.

Some classic covers/pictures:
039.jpg

122.jpg

Classicgreengoblin.JPG

Spiderman075c.JPG

Green Goblin is my favorite Spider-Man villain.:D

Nice pictures. I really like the bottom one. It's been awhile since I've seen that.

is there anywhere that shows a timeline of major events for the green goblin.

For example:

ASM #121: Kills Gwen Stacy

ASM #14- first appearance
ASM #39- discovers Spider-Man's identity, reveals identity to Spider-Man
ASM #40- loses memory of the Goblin
ASM #96-98- retains memory and witnesses Harry's drug incident, before losing it again.
ASM #121- kills Gwen Stacy
ASM#122- impaled by own glider, dies
PP:SM #75- revealed to be alive, mastermind behind the clone saga

I'll update this later with more information.

tom123 said:
ASM #14- first appearance
ASM #39- discovers Spider-Man's identity, reveals identity to Spider-Man
ASM #40- loses memory of the Goblin
ASM #96-98- retains memory and witnesses Harry's drug incident, before losing it again.
ASM #121- kills Gwen Stacy
ASM#122- impaled by own glider, dies
PP:SM #75- revealed to be alive, mastermind behind the clone saga

I'll update this later with more information.

Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for. :):):)

Grim Goblin said:
I think he's going for the kill this time. Since the cat is out of the bag, he can't afford to take his time with Peter anymore. He needs to sweep in before someone else does.

Man, I hope so. I'm tired of Norman threatening and threatneing to f*** with Peter so bad he wont know what hit him.....and then nothing happens. Time for Gobby to step up and really do some damage, a la Gwen Stacy, baby May, Ben Reilly.

The Joker said:
you know what I miss? the Phil Urich Green Goblin series...that series was awesome...god damn onslaught

That series was the shizznit. Still one of my favorite series. Why couldnt more of you have read it and saved it from cancellation, dammit?! :mad:

Jack O'Lantern said:
Man, I hope so. I'm tired of Norman threatening and threatneing to f*** with Peter so bad he wont know what hit him.....and then nothing happens. Time for Gobby to step up and really do some damage, a la Gwen Stacy, baby May, Ben Reilly

yeah cos killing those 3 wasnt enough for you??

webhead731 said:
Green Goblin is my favorite Spider-Man villain.:D

Nice pictures. I really like the bottom one. It's been awhile since I've seen that.
He's my favorite also. Well actually I like him and Carnage equally. :gg: :bomb:

Ultimate Green Goblin...Dies?:(

That sucks. He's one of my favorite Ultimate characters.:(

Batattack said:
He's my favorite also. Well actually I like him and Carnage equally. :gg: :bomb:

I have a few all time favorite Spider-Man villains and Carnage is in the top five. I like him just a little bit more than Venom. Just a little though.:up:

MyPokerShirt said:
yeah cos killing those 3 wasnt enough for you??

Nope. Norman always liked torturing Peter like a kid that tortures a bug. He can get away with it. But now Norman has been exposed as the Goblin, been put in jail and has lost his advantage over Peter: the fact that Peter's ID was secret to (almost) everyone but the Green Goblin. Now the bug has the power over the kid, and no one wants to feel that they have lost that much power, especially not a psychopath like Norman Osborn.

i liked osborn in prison. sumthin new :up: There was always gonna be a huge backlash

I always thought if the goblin truley was evil he would spray the goblin formula at spidey just like the movie version has knock out gas. Making an evil spidey

I think he wants Spider-Man to become evil with no formula. Just to feel like he was in control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"