Sequels Official Metallo casting thread

Lobo

Daisy is <3
Reaction score
Personally I'm hoping Metallo is going to be in the sequel. So who would you cast as John Corben?

I only have 2 picks for the role

Keifer Sutherland or Kevin Bacon

Bacon would be a good choice,Kiefer is kinda small
Another choice i could see being good is Sean Bean

cool choice HR :up: I thought about Keifer simply because of his badassity. Is that even a word :confused:

if someones interested ill make a pic of someone, im kinda new at doing it so be kind :)

Can you do one of Bacon as Metallo? thanks, and I'll be kind :)

Lobo said:
cool choice HR :up: I thought about Keifer simply because of his badassity. Is that even a word :confused:
It is now
icon12.gif
the thing is that just it, i mean i could never buy Superman beating Jack Bauer:o

Bauer pwns :up: You have a new request in the SR avvy thread from me as my pm box is full :o

so far it seems we all think Bacon could be a pretty good Metallo :)

edit

added to my sig ;)

Lobo said:
Bauer pwns :up: You have a new request in the SR avvy thread from me as my pm box is full :o

so far it seems we all think Bacon could be a pretty good Metallo :)

edit

added to my sig ;)

I already put the avvy in the thread
icon12.gif

Statham would be good, bad place he could be good in so many different villain roles for a comic movie

Thats good man :up: I might even use it as an avatar if you dont mind lightning?

You know, this is yet another example of me seeing the character being played by the person who voiced them in the cartooon. I think Malcolm McDowell would be a good choice. He's perfect at playing the highly inteligent street level sociopath.

Lobo said:
Thats good man :up: I might even use it as an avatar if you dont mind lightning?

be my guess... all i ask is that you throw in a comment thanking me somewhere :up:

sure whenever I do I'll put you as the artist in my sig :)

Looking back at the Superman: TAS and Metallo, i could see James Masters.

just doesnt do ti form me.... leave him in smallville where he belongs... not many actors can make the transition from TV to FILM very well... and he wont

Marsters should have been Consatntine :(

Lobo said:
Marsters should have been Consatntine :(

i could see that maybe.... but really Consatintine would have made a hellva show rather hten a movie !!!!!

Lightning54SC said:
just doesnt do ti form me.... leave him in smallville where he belongs... not many actors can make the transition from TV to FILM very well... and he wont

How do you know he wouldn't do well in a film?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"