Comics Official NEW EXILES Discussion Thread

So the dessert was in the Crystal Palace? Why was he running at her like that? This is my first exiles ish, so forgive my ignorance.

Harlekin, the solicits say "Stormy weather" in reference to the Madame Hydra, and that cover shows us MAdame Hydra is Sue Storm... it was just a pun, to make us believe it was Ororo, but in truth it was Sue.
You are indeed correct. Claremont had me fooled there for a second. Nice.

So the dessert was in the Crystal Palace? Why was he running at her like that? This is my first exiles ish, so forgive my ignorance.

That desert in like a little pocket dimensio in the crystal palace and I have no clue why Sabes ran at Psylocke like that. It's like he was asking to be attacked. :whatever:

Actually I imagine that for some reason he is running like that cause he plans on attacking her to test her......Probably didn't count on her having a thing with the Real Sabertooth

Claremont following continuity from an older X-Men comic = pure gold. :woot:

They were running some simulation program to see what would have happened if Proteus got free from Morph and Roma's face appeared and there was a flash of her palace.

Goddess... thanks a lot :D I can't wait to see it

True! And it was, like, 90s continuity, too, wasn't it? As Spidey2099 would say right about now: HOLY SHOCK!

328.jpg

They were running some simulation program to see what would have happened if Proteus got free from Morph and Roma's face appeared and there was a flash of her palace.

Also, it appears that Roma is the one who brought Betsy to that desert pocket dimension. And the bugs seem to be afraid of Roma when they see an image of her face in a screen. So maybe the Crystal Palace is hers, after all (a vacation home :yay: ?).

It makes perfect sense they should be afraid of her. You just can't establish a mission to alter alternate realities without her permission. If she hasn't given them permission maybe they have been doing it all along in her back and now, probably thanks to HOM she found out and sent Betsy as her agent to monitor them.

Also, it appears that Roma is the one who brought Betsy to that desert pocket dimension. And the bugs seem to be afraid of Roma when they see an image of her face in a screen. So maybe the Crystal Palace is hers, after all (a vacation home :yay: ?).

Hmm, interesting idea

It makes perfect sense they should be afraid of her. You just can't establish a mission to alter alternate realities without her permission. If she hasn't given them permission maybe they have been doing it all along in her back and now, probably thanks to HOM she found out and sent Betsy as her agent to monitor them.

CC could possibly change a lot about the Exiles :up:

EXILES094.jpg

EXILES #94
Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT
Pencils and Cover by PAUL PELLETIER
ENEMY OF THE STARS Part 5 (of 5)
The universe-shattering conclusion of Chris Claremont's first arc on EXILES! This Earth's Madame Hydra has brought the planet to its knees. Now she's ready to deliver a final, fatal blow to her former husband, Reed Richards. Can this last hero standing stop his world from dying with the help of Psylocke and Sabretooth? Or will this be the first world the Exiles fail to save?
32 PGS./Rated A …$2.99

Not like that was the first time he brought it up after the initial incident.

No, but it's still apreciated.:yay:

What worries me is that it seems like he is going to majorly **** Psylocke out. He wants her on the team, fine; but please Chris make sure that you acknowledge that there are other people on the team.:cmad:

If you look at the roster you'd see that Betts is the only one worth anything :p

If you look at the roster you'd see that Betts is the only one worth anything :p

:cmad:

Spidey 2099, Blink, and Morph are all three more interesting than Psylocke.

If you ever read any of the Spidey 2099 title, then you would change your tune.:cmad:

I was unaware that Sebita was speaking in Opinion...I thought she was speaking fact

I don't care about Spidey 2099, I never read any 2099 issues (except the first 3 x-men ones) and I could care less about him. Blink has become dull and uninteresting lately. Sabretooth acting like a Wolverine (which is nomral for 295 Sabretooth) got old 10 years ago. Longshot is like a dummy that has no mind of his own, and Morph stopped being funny about 30 issues ago. The only one that was mildly interesting was Power Princess, and she got canned.

Comparing all this to my second favorite ever X-Woman it's clear that Betsy is far more interesting, at least for me.

My favorite Exile was Namora, and she got killed :(

Actually Sunfire was one of my favorites, and if they bring T-Bird back it would be great.

I love the current roster (mostly) and hope it gets tweaked a little, but I hope that Claremont doesn't just devolve it into another X-Book. Unfortunately he started off his run by doing just that when he got rid of PP and put in Psylocke.

I hope he keeps Spidey 2099 around though. (I was a huge fan and follower of the 2099 universe books. In fact I still read X-Men and Spidey 2099.)

Morph....I just hope he gets fixed....and Longshot I have never been a huge fan of him, but he doesn't bother me much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"