The Dark Knight Official: New looks for Batman Villains.

gamemiester

Civilian
Reaction score
As for Nolans Batman series all the villains are taking a new more realistic look.

For example Killer Croc should no longer be a mutant looking crocidile with claws and sharp teeth that eats people.

However he should be a big man like a body builder with a disfigured face with good strenght he could be a mob bosses bodyguard or hitman. I suppose he could bite people when really necessary to get free or something.

What are your ideas...

As long as anything isn't similiar to the interpretation of WBs The Batman tv show, than I'm fine. Man, I hate that tv show. I liked the BTAS way better. I want a Harvey Dent from the comics and the interpretation taken a little bit from BTAS. I want the Joker to be very dark, humorous in sense that only he laughs at his jokes and I want us to love to hate him. And no I don't want him to wear a mask. This is all I could think of so far.

Its official cause it can be.

ok,
-joker is joker, crazy color suit and clown face, very sinister, should have red hood atleast once
-penguin, very well dressed, present self well but has very nasty side which chagnes entire appearance, needs a good actor.
-Catwoman, tired of suits with cuts or patches, a suit for this would be stealth, dark, reminds one of robber and batman mixed
-two-face, scarred face must look horrible, half suit only at parts but tie always split

those are the only villians I see possible in the future, if they do robin, his suit should be like tim drake version except darker, very dark colors

I am Paul Bettany's Official Spokesman.

And he thinks this thread sucks :down, officially.

Norm is that you?

Yeah I agree with mr Bettany

i'd want killer cros to be a cannibal, with sharpened, blood stained teeth, and a sick paleish green, scaley like skin. i'd also want Batman to rip is ears off in a fight they have.

bdsproductions said:
you do realize that just gave away the fact you are Norm don't you?.
Actually, I spoke to Norm via AIM. He assured me that he and this "Paul Bettany" bloke are, in fact, not the same person.

If the Riddler is ever in another movie I'm hoping that he's not in a question mark suit. A good Riddler movie should just play out like Seven.

Zilleraut #66 said:
If the Riddler is ever in another movie I'm hoping that he's not in a question mark suit. A good Riddler movie should just play out like Seven.

yeah, and bats should work in a garage with "big al" :down

I wouldn't like to see the looks of Joker, Catwoman and Penguin change at all to be honest, they're fine as they are.

Im not into the Two-sided business suit Two-Face wears i think its kinda cheesy an over the top. I mean the character should be twisted not only in personality but in appearance, a normal Black tattered pinstripe suit would do for me.

I'd like to see Croc get a shot in a Bat-movie as hired muscle to 1 of the gang leaders in Gotham, being a mutant is way to far-fetched, i'd prefer to see him as a hugley disfigured, scared man from numerus fights.

Jervis Tetch could probably do without the whole Alice In Wonderland costume, id like to see him as a twisted psychotic pervert but also intelectually equal to Batman. I'd probably just have him wearing an Arkham straightjacket with some clothes stolen from the Narrows.

one question, honestly, in a suprehero movie, why not give the characters their correct origins, and to an extent, their trademark costumes? y'know, being true to the source material and all that?

costume is trivial.Jokers suit is just ugly in live action and Two-Faces is too stupid PERIOD for words.change the costumes for villains don't make them crappy looking like allor almost all the villains costume would look in live action.

I'm with kenellard on this. I really find this contention that the way things like costume and character are presented in the comics won't work in a live action movie is ludicrous at best. I have yet to see anyone who believes this idea to give any cogent reason for this, they just say "it won't work" and leave it at that. I say it could work, if done with thought and intelligence. No need to be abolutely slavish to the source material, but some fans seem to want to change some very essential features of the characters, to the point they would resemble their sources only superficially.

Bathead said:
I'm with kenellard on this. I really find this contention that the way things like costume and character are presented in the comics won't work in a live action movie is ludicrous at best. I have yet to see anyone who believes this idea to give any cogent reason for this, they just say "it won't work" and leave it at that. I say it could work, if done with thought and intelligence. No need to be abolutely slavish to the source material, but some fans seem to want to change some very essential features of the characters, to the point they would resemble their sources only superficially.

most of the costumes won't,the character can,just not the constumes,they can looks all you want facially but,say Jokers costume woudl look hideous in live action,it just would.it's not like saying he won't have chalk white skin,THATS bad and his general appearence can work on film...just not the outfit.

bdsproductions said:
REALLY? are you REALLY not the same person,REALLY?.

Explain again why you think they're the same person?

Keyser Sushi said:
Explain again why you think they're the same person?

I dont get it, I am only a fan of the guy - I would never try to immitate him by using his name, it would be insulting to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"