Official Script Discussion

batman strikes

Civilian
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before. You can get the script at simplyscripts.com if you want to read it. I can also send PM's if you guys don't want to go to simplyscripts.com. Although I'm not sure how long it will be available on the net.

I didn't want to post it as I thought it was not allowed here. I think you might be in trouble if you leave it there. Edit your post and send PMs instead.

TheCardPlayer said:
I didn't want to post it as I thought it was not allowed here. I think you might be in trouble if you leave it there. Edit your post and send PMs instead.

good point, i'll edit my post. Have you read it yet?

Uhm... maybe you guys could share your views on that draft? I mean without sharing anything too spoilerish?

Or maybe someone could PM me the link? If you wouldn't mind. :up:

pm me the link, please?

The Infernal said:
Uhm... maybe you guys could share your views on that draft? I mean without sharing anything too spoilerish?
Frankly,this movie will be freaking awesome. The actions scenes are unbelievable. Things like Optimus flunging a Decepticon at another and they both smash through a bridge's support pillars so it collapses. Megatron and Prime having a standoff where they throw each other through buildings, etc.

I love the humor too. The scenes with the Autobots with Sam and Mikaela trying to find the code to find the Energon Cube are funny as bad place. Reminded me of Spider-Man type film. Lots of humor and one-liners with some badass action.

Oh and I love Starscream's last scene...that was so freaking him!

i sugges u guys download it so it can still float around if its take down like I am doing

Looks like this has quickly become a request and opinion thread.

Speaking of which, could you PM me the link?

Hey Jimmy, GL its hard to send u a pm because u have a comma in ur name, i tried to, but i thinks thats the problem maybe get a new name without the comma

Hold on. I know how to make it work. I'll PM you then you reply to the PM with the link ok?

wow!.... the opening voice over is gonna be sick!!!!!!

The script writers said that the transformers had more screentime in the new drafts including more decepticons dialogues. But that'll make something to see on screen and not just read it.

combocaz said:
good find, ill read it later today.
#

if its still up later today.....make sure u download it and save it to ur computer...

I don't have the script anymore. It was taken off the internet before I got a chance to save it to my computer. So I'm sorry for those who wanted the script, I can't send it to anyone.

lol.... soundwave is anorexic!:D

im not reading everything.......just skimming.

dont want to spoil anything

I'm printing mine out to read at work later tonight. :)

From the quick skim I did of the script, I don't think we have anything to
worry about. This really does sound like a kick ash movie and as already
stated above, the action scenes are wicked sick! Optimus has some
really, really good lines!

And the other Autobots....they don't mess around! :eek:

Don't know what revision the shooting script is on now obviously but it's a safe bet it doesn't stray *that* much from this version.

I'm really, really happy here. My faith in the movie based on this is restored.

:up:

Thats cool, Now if someone could please PM me the link to it, I would like to check out some of it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"