Official Script Discussion

Didn't really know where else to put this. Its a discription on some new transformer technology.

AUTOMORPH Technology is a new TRANSFORMERS Technology developed to enhance the vehicle to robot conversion of both AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON warriors, getting them ready and into battle faster. Moving one part of the robot or vehicle causes other parts to move, making armor plates and weapons shift automatically. Easier, faster conversion can mean the difference between victory and defeat in the battle for the AllSpark!

http://www.seibertron.com/news/index.php?f_cat=4

*cough* ¬_¬

wreckage03pg3.jpg

It's no coincidence the best looking Con is most 80's faithful. :o

Wait in that pic, they have a pic of scorponok in 'robot mode'...... :confused:

Wait in that pic, they have a pic of scorponok in 'robot mode'...... :confused:
They said he has a robot mode but it may not be used in the movie. I don't recall it being used in the Feb script anyway (or being mentioned at least).

And Wreckage is an Armada minicon.

They need to switch around the names on Megatron and Wreckage. That way, Megatron will bear a faint resemblance to the original and Wreckage will look like his namesake. Oh, and I called Scorponok having a robot form a while back. It was just a matter of time.

Does anyone still have a copy of the script. If so can you PM me a copy please?

Wreckage? Who the heck is Wreckage?
think about it. all robots in this movie have names that involve english words besides optimus prime and megatron. there is no way jazz was called jazz back on cybertron. wreckage is just the name for megatron when he takes on his earth mode, but that doesn't mean they will actually call his earth mode wreckage, its just for the packaging. and if you watch the trailer you can clearly see that iron hide's cybertronian head is completely different from his earth mode head, so it makes sense that megatron's head woul chang too.

another thing: where is a picture of the front of the wreckage package, so that we can all see a close up of his face.

Is the REAL OFFICIAL SCRIPT really out there on the web!!???

Is the REAL OFFICIAL SCRIPT really out there on the web!!???

No. But, one of the later drafts Orci and Kurtzman did once they took over the script from John Rogers (the guy that wrote Catwoman) is. Things have certainly changed (Soundwave character was renamed Frenzy)... but from everything we know (set visits and comments from those involved), not much. The basic plot certainly hasnt changed.

^....and that's actually a bad thing. :csad:

Had to resurrect this thread now that the movie's out.

Did anyone else think that if they had actually shot the script we've all read that it would have been better? I know a lot of us were nitpicky about it back then, but there's a lot of good character and explanation stuff that was simply left out or exchanged with campiness. When I first read the script, I had my own negatronic reactions, but it played out in my head a lot more consistently epic and a lot less manic.

Had to resurrect this thread now that the movie's out.

Did anyone else think that if they had actually shot the script we've all read that it would have been better? I know a lot of us were nitpicky about it back then, but there's a lot of good character and explanation stuff that was simply left out or exchanged with campiness. When I first read the script, I had my own negatronic reactions, but it played out in my head a lot more consistently epic and a lot less manic.

Interesting question. I thought the movie mirrored the script to a T. But you're right... some of the dialogue was "downgraded" in the final movie. For me, personally, the latino scene in the beginning (which doesn't make the character look like a buffoon in the script) sticks out. But I'm sure there are others.

To be honest....i though that is better this way without all the other scenes that was written in the script. Like the one with ratchet tells makiela(??) that she was in the 3rd stage of puberty. Also the one where the US marine goes into the pawn shop... I like it better this way.

On a side note.... "Demigod" umm..u like behemoth?

The script was MUCH better the way it was in the movie. As mentioned above, the puberty crap for instance. Also, the Frenzy scene at the end (where he decapitates himself), was unnecessarily long, and only added to make him and the hackers far more annoying.

The only thing from the script that should not have been omitted is Prime taking out Barricade. And I did like having the movie start off with the Iceman scene, but the flashbacks we eventually got were effective enough anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"