Dark of the Moon official TV SPOTS and CLIPS

Looks like Dread...

New Decepticon? who is he in vehicle mode?

Sorry HR... i meant A Dread..... probably one of the two Hide rams in the trailer...

Sorry HR... i meant A Dread..... probably one of the two Hide rams in the trailer...

Got some pics doc? I'm afraid I am not as up on the bots for this movie after being disappointed with the second film, I haven't followed this one so closely.

Basically there were three (I believe) Black SUV's that made up a small team of Con Characters called the Dreads (The Con alternative to the Autobot Wreckers i guess), and Hide seems to take on at least 2 of them....

The action in this movie looks incredible. I love how bad ass Bumblebee is in these movies. He's such a charming and dare I say cute bot but when he needs to be he's an absolute bad ass.

Something about Bumblebee not having a voice makes me love his character the best. He's almost like an innocent dog that will protect his master no matter the cost.

Basically there were three (I believe) Black SUV's that made up a small team of Con Characters called the Dreads (The Con alternative to the Autobot Wreckers i guess), and Hide seems to take on at least 2 of them....

Something about this whole scene(superbowl shot included) just looks too clean and artificial for my liking. Kinda like avatar which has it's pros and "cons" I suppose.

My favorite scene by way of colour palette is still black out touching down as seen though the alley way.

I'm glad the action takes place in a city again. TF2's Egypt setting was huge in scope but a bit off putting.

I'm glad the action takes place in a city again. TF2's Egypt setting was huge in scope but a bit off putting.

this is true
even though, with the amount of complaints about the city from the first one, I'm glad the lesson was learned and not just argued in theories.

This city is chicago what was the first city?

guys this videos are crazy!!! does anyone have a still of
megatrons face??

I agree. Having them in a city kind of keeps them in their element.

Thanks for the info man, that is such a cool shot, looks like Bay has really put his best bot kills in this one.

I think he'd gone all out with this one to both make a great end of a trilogy.... and to make up for the fact he ****ed up ROTF.....

That shot of Megs of Arabia!

I think he'd gone all out with this one to both make a great end of a trilogy.... and to make up for the fact he ****ed up ROTF.....

It certainly seems like it from these incredible spots.

I think the many spots and trailers have proven that while Optimus is definitely going to wreak some havoc and gets all the sweet toys which he should since he's Optimus freakin Prime, it looks like this definitely going to be more of an Autobots teaming up to take the Decepticons down. For every shot we've seen of Optimus doing something cool there is one of another Autobot taking down Decepticons. There aren't too many action shots of just Optimus either, most of the time there are other Autobots with him.

Damn Prime and The Autobots are kicking some serious Decepticon ass

That shot of megs in Arabia is awesome.

Why it's only in a TV spot bound to get lost in translation is...unfortunate.
Then again maybe they don't want to advertise another desert film.

339sj93.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"