Comics Official X-FACTOR Discussion Thread

If Peter David ever wants to take a break Alan Heinberg should fill in, he totally has their voices down perfectly. Picked up the issue of Children's Crusade just to see Rictor repowered, I originally wanted to pick it up as a trade but I thought screw it Wanda repowers someone!!!!!!

That's a great idea if you want to wait 3 months between issues.

If Peter David ever wants to take a break Alan Heinberg should fill in, he totally has their voices down perfectly. Picked up the issue of Children's Crusade just to see Rictor repowered, I originally wanted to pick it up as a trade but I thought screw it Wanda repowers someone!!!!!!

Like Manic said, it wouldn't be worth the delay.

Guys I'm literally talking a maxium of 2 issues lol as filler. BTW this weeks issue the Harry Potter line had to be the best line of the whole issue.

2 issues by Heinberg? That's still like half a year before David would come back. I love Heinberg's comic writing, but he never meets his deadlines because he's always too busy writing for TV. I think he's one of the lead writers on Grey's Anatomy. Before that, The OC.

You didn't also read Wonder Woman's OYL arc. It took a year and a half for Heinberg to write 5 issues. DC had to eventually move on past the end of his arc with a fill-in writer, and the conclusion to Heinberg's arc got published in an Annual.

You didn't also read Wonder Woman's OYL arc. It took a year and a half for Heinberg to write 5 issues. DC had to eventually move on past the end of his arc with a fill-in writer, and the conclusion to Heinberg's arc got published in an Annual.

I remember that. I was actually going to use his run to get into her series since I liked his writing and thought it starting with a new number one would be a good jumping on point. I didn't make it past issue one after the crazy delays.

prv9488_cov.jpg

prv9488_pg1.jpg

prv9488_pg2.jpg

prv9488_pg3.jpg

prv9488_pg4.jpg

X-FACTOR #224
Written by PETER DAVID
Penciled by EMANUELA LUPACCHINO
Covers by DAVID YARDIN
“HARD LABOR” Conclusion!
About to give birth and on the run from mutants, demons and gods alike, Wolfsbane turns to the only ones she feels she can trust: her own kind. But even with the help of THE PACK, will Wolfsbane and her baby survive the ordeal? And considering some believe the baby to be the harbinger of the end of the world, do we even want them to?
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99

XFACTOR227_cov_col.jpg

X-FACTOR #227
Written by PETER DAVID
Penciled by LEONARD KIRK
Cover by DAVID YARDIN
In this issue, a member of X-Factor dies.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

80 issues by January. I am impressed with PAD's longevity.

Havok!!!!

Guido, Jamie and Rahne are obvious. I think that's Siryn flying. I hope Lorna is in this.

Don't see jamie but i do see Rictor.

Looks like there's a big guy on the left (Guido), a woman in the air with flaps under her arms (Terry), two women on the bottom right (Monet & Layla), an animal-like figure on the big guy's shoulder (Rahne), and a figure with short bangs up front on the left (Rictor or Longshot).

If there's another directly in front of Guido, they're impossible to make out.

If Havok is on the team, does that mean he's going to take over as leader? Will Jamie give over command to Alex while he himself is content with merely being the subordinate owner of X-Factor Investigations? Or is Alex stepping up because Jamie isn't there? Or will Alex be yet another person coping with Jamie's "takes forever, but eventually makes the right choice" leadership?

Looks like there's a big guy on the left (Guido), a woman in the air with flaps under her arms (Terry), two women on the bottom right (Monet & Layla), an animal-like figure on the big guy's shoulder (Rahne), and a figure with short bangs up front on the left (Rictor or Longshot).

If there's another directly in front of Guido, they're impossible to make out.

If Havok is on the team, does that mean he's going to take over as leader? Will Jamie give over command to Alex while he himself is content with merely being the subordinate owner of X-Factor Investigations? Or is Alex stepping up because Jamie isn't there? Or will Alex be yet another person coping with Jamie's "takes forever, but eventually makes the right choice" leadership?

It looks like there's two sets of legs by Guido's. His are behind the rock at the bottom, then one, or both put together coming down the side of it like someone sitting on the rock.

Jamie could be the one who dies. (grumble)

So Next issue is the issue where we see Rictor with his powers back.

I think I've figured out who's on the cover.

Rictor on the right at the front

Guido with Rahne on his shoulder

M and Layla next to Havok

Siryn flying

It looks like Alex has his arm around someone. So I think that Lorna is in front of Guido.

kinda dont want PAD touching Alex...ugh...but i guess with Alex now as leader its a way to bring X-Factor back into the X-fold

$1 says X-Factor still tries to stay out of the X-Men's business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"