Days of Future Past Official X-Men: Days of Future Past Images Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bfbc9ffciaepraijpglarge.jpg

3 #Oscars, 6 #GoldenGlobes, 1 #BAFTA, 2 #Emmys, 2 #Tonys, 5 #Oliviers, 1 #Ceaser - Now let's blow s**t up! #XMEN pic.twitter.com/vnmxb8Pdsr

That looks like a wrap to me!
But I wonder what those gaps mean? Like there is 6 more to be cast?

I think the gap between Peter and Halle is either president Nixon, or another original actor returning.

Is there something written under Omar Sy's name or am I seeing things?

If another original trilogy actor returns I think It will be Rebecca Romijn.Of course I still
don't think we should rule Out ALan Cumming since James Mcavoy mentioned him.It could
be something they are trying to keep secret.The actor playing Nixon I think will be placed
In between anna and Daniel.A new actor likely place after daniel and new one In between the new addations.

This is my favorite tweet from Bryan Singer so far!!!

And if there's still 6 cast members to be announced! Then over-all, the movie has 22 cast members!!!

I'm not gonna complain about that right now, because I'm just excited!

I find intentional that on the second line, the likely characters of the future are on one side (the left) and the likely characters of the past will be on the right, Boo Stewart being one of them.

If that's the case, that would mean the three gaps next to Boo are three other xmen of the 70's, appart from Beast.

One thing that I really noticed. The bigger stars are placed at the top row. So I have a feeling Omar Sy, Fan Bingbing and Booboo Stewart might have a role as big as Nightcrawler in X2, but not Magneto/Stryker/Wolverine kind of role.

Id even say smaller than Nightcrawler lol.

No way these new characters will have a bigger role than Rogue or Iceman

Yeah agreed. So far, out of the 4 new cast members. Dinklage will have the most screentime/importance in the movie. Next is Omar Sy, simply because he got his own tweet. I wouldn't be surprised if Bingbing and Booboo gets a role like X1 Sabretooth, Toad, Lady Deathstrike, Callisto, Juggernaut, Deadpool, Blob, Azazel, Havok, Banshee, Riptide, and Angel Salvadore.

6 spots to fill, eh?

Havok
Banshee
Nixon
Brotherhood member
70s X-Men member
70s X-Men member

lol i miss the mutant names trailers, or characters spot. They are so cool.. Imagine now one with this casting lol.. 5 minute trailer

^They could do that in under a minute.

First Class had a TV spot with the mutant names. The only mutants that weren't labeled were Riptide and Shaw.

6 spots to fill, eh?

Havok
Banshee
Nixon
Brotherhood member
70s X-Men member
70s X-Men member

Id love that!

With the brotherhood member being Avalanche. Just like the comics

6 spots to fill, eh?

Havok
Banshee
Nixon
Brotherhood member
70s X-Men member
70s X-Men member

I think thats too many members for the 70s X-Men. Especially if the whole team of future/present X-Men traveled to the past.

I think thats too many members for the 70s X-Men. Especially if the whole team of future/present X-Men traveled to the past.

If the future team doesn't time travel, then I don't see how 5 X-Men are too many:huh:

Well we still don't know which team Bingbing, Sy and Booboo are in. What if they are all X-Men members in the 70s.

Do you really see Omar fitting Nicholas Hoult and maybe this Boo actor?

Nich and Boo are teenagers, Omar is 30 years old.

I could see if Omar is Bishops and he time travels, but to be a 70's x-men since the very begging feels really weird and unlikely

Well we still don't know which team Bingbing, Sy and Booboo are in. What if they are all X-Men members in the 70s.

Fair enough, we don't know which team those actor will be on, but I'm working on the assumption (and the hope) that they're not X-Men members in the 70s.

EDIT: I'm actually pretty certain that Omar Sy will not be a member of the X-Men since I don't see him saying much given that his English is so poor, so I see him as a silent henchman of Magneto's. I also have a feeling that Blink is a substitute for Azazel since Flemying doesn't want to return. It could be one of the many rewrites done to the script.

Last edited:
jason Flemying Isn't returning because they dropped Azarel.same thing as Nightcrawler being dropped from Last Stand.All first Class actors had a multifilm contract.They choose
to only bring back James Mcavoy,Michael fassbender,Jennifer Lawrence,and Nicholas Holt.

Blink could be a Brotherhood member In 1973 but I think she could be In future scenes.

Fair enough, we don't know which team those actor will be on, but I'm working on the assumption (and the hope) that they're not X-Men members in the 70s.

EDIT: I'm actually pretty certain that Omar Sy will not be a member of the X-Men since I don't see him saying much given that his English is so poor, so I see him as a silent henchman of Magneto's. I also have a feeling that Blink is a substitute for Azazel since Flemying doesn't want to return. It could be one of the many rewrites done to the script.

Flemyng never said he didn't want to return. He said he was never asked and was 'gutted' about it.

jason Flemying Isn't returning because they dropped Azarel.same thing as Nightcrawler being dropped from Last Stand.All first Class actors had a multifilm contract.They choose
to only bring back James Mcavoy,Michael fassbender,Jennifer Lawrence,and Nicholas Holt.

Blink could be a Brotherhood member In 1973 but I think she could be In future scenes.

Flemyng never said he didn't want to return. He said he was never asked and was 'gutted' about it.

I see. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"