Oficial Batman Lego Products!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're just clearer pics of all the sets and a new pic of the Batcave.

EDIT: I got the Batcave picture up. The other 2 are too big to go up on ImageShack.

Here are alternate models for some sets.

Alternate Batboat from Batboat and Croc set
LEGObatjetALT.jpg

Alternate Batmobile from Batmobile and Two-Face set (I like this more than the actual one)
LEGObatmobileALT.jpg

Alternate Dragster from Dragster and Catwoman set
LEGObatplaneALT.jpg

Alternate Joker Place from Joker Copter and Batwing set
LEGOjokerplaneALT.jpg

As you can tell, they're all from my "favorite" site.

So - you like them? Is it because they had those pics? I thought you didn't like them. I'm confused.

If batman's mask is so bulky due to safety requirements, does that mean that the old Lego helmets from the 80s would no longer pass modern safety requirements?

6844-1.jpg
6822-1.jpg

Because the Bat-cowls seem way bulkier (i.e. thicker) than that - much more than they need to be in my view.

* Yes, I owned both these sets.

Spidey - I've seen those pics already. Why repost them here? Why don't you post something new - something we haven't seen yet?

lujho said:
If batman's mask is so bulky due to safety requirements, does that mean that the old Lego helmets from the 80s would no longer pass modern safety requirements?

It's not due to safety requirements.

hunter_hippie said:
So - you like them? Is it because they had those pics? I thought you didn't like them. I'm confused.

Note the " " around the word favorite.

lujho said:

It's thick b/c the ears on the helmet would be very brittle if it was thinner.

hunter_hippie said:
Spidey - I've seen those pics already. Why repost them here? Why don't you post something new - something we haven't seen yet?

The pics were not posted here before, so I posted them for other people to see. This thread isn't just to serve you.

I would post more but there is nothing else as of now. The Arkham Asylum set has not been released. The NY Toyfair is coming up so we should see some more. BTW, I'm not the only one who can find pictures to post them.

That Bat-Cowl is just horribly, horribly designed. Surely they could have come up with something better than that.

It's supposed to be sturdy, it are kids toys.
If they would have made it thinner it wouldn 't last.
But they could have gone with another "premasked" head.

lujho said:
That Bat-Cowl is just horribly, horribly designed. Surely they could have come up with something better than that.

It's not a bad design. It's just big which is due to safety reasons. If it was any smaller, it'd break.

I got back from the Lego store nearby and picked these up. The cowl looks MUCH better when you have it in your hand.

the cowl is much too large, though it does look better than i feared.

Mr. Freeze comes with the Batcave (which also comes with Batman, Robin, Alfred, and Penguin). The Batcave is due to come out in the Summer.

Spidey-Bat said:
Alternate Batmobile from Batmobile and Two-Face set (I like this more than the actual one)
LEGObatmobileALT.jpg

I built the regular model first when I got mine, but when I saw that one back of the instruction book I tore that SOB down and made that one. :)

Oh, and all you C3 mourners can rejoice:
http://toynewsi.com/article.php?itemid=9242

Incidentally, last weekend I finally got around to dismantling my C3 Batmobile and Mini-Flyers since all they do now is remind me of the BB and JLU sets we're never going to get. A few Lego pieces, four Mini-Flyer canopies and two DC Direct Pocket Super Heroes later, I've got me a nifty '66 TV Batmobile (even though scale-wise the wheelbase is shorter than the actual car, so the side striping is a bit off). Maybe one of these days I'll get around to linking some pics.

Jochimus said:
I built the regular model first when I got mine, but when I saw that one back of the instruction book I tore that SOB down and made that one. :)

or be like me and try to copy this version.

batreturnsbatmobile4206web.jpg

It looks really awesome after I was done building it. There are some slight differences from this one, i'll post pictures sometime i even made the batmissle mode like this

batmissilefrontweb.jpg

its a really great lego set but I found that some parts that I tried to copy weren't available either from my own collection or just from buying one "two face and batmobile chase" set

i was gonna get the batmobile one but the sucky part was i saw the batman figure inside has the yellow oval. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"